Thwomp_fortress (SM64 level)

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkedge

Reaction score
From super mario 64, Thwomp's fortress! where everything is cmpact into a 64x64x64 map! :D

creators: Linkedge, Crazy_mcButt
lvl: http://www.mediafire.com/?c5x8ocjh98xh5go
picturesView attachment 190View attachment 187View attachment 188View attachment 189

size: 64x64x64
description: thwomp's fortress from super mario 64 was originally in the sky (which is the water). there are enemy blocks postion to where the original enemies are (to block your path :p) and all the secrets from original game! (including a secret one somehwhere in this map :p

story: one day after bowser was defeated, the thwomp fortress somehow fell into the ground positioning itself neatly in a hole, however that hole contained zombies underground, will you survive using your mario skills or get touched by a goomb.... i mean zombie :D

if you find that there's an opening inside the fortress (other than non game secret, please notify me and fix it please thank you :)

(edit) can you make the rock bridge be op_rock, or put an adminium block under it, i noticed it won't be reachable if people grief it, sorry for not noticing that before D:

Status
Not open for further replies.