This Will Change Your Life

Reaction score
My life used to suck, but after staring at this picture I have gotten a perfect health, a wonderful family and stable economy. This is truly a masterpiece and more people should see it.
And for only $99.99 you can get a second, identical masterpiece... absolutely free.

That's right, just call "1800 suck edin" in the next 5 seconds to get yours today!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Never before have I felt what I felt upon laying my eyes on this brilliant masterpiece. It was as if the spirit of perfection had found it's way in the world, it was as if the angel of genious had taken a form. My life now has a meaning, I can actually understand the mystical formulas some call 'math' and everywhere I go, I can see the beatiful truth. This magnificient work of art changed my life forever. Thank you, that is simply the best thing that ever happened to me.

Fatalis

Reaction score
My life used to suck, but after staring at this picture I have gotten a perfect health, a wonderful family and stable economy. This is truly a masterpiece and more people should see it.
And for only $99.99 you can get a second, identical masterpiece... absolutely free.

That's right, just call "1800 suck edin" in the next 5 seconds to get yours today!

"It works 60% of the time, all the time."

Reactions: myusername22

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we should shut down Blocktopia, it's all downhill from here.
Hey there,

Please don't necropost on the forums - that means post on threads that are a month or older. As you can see this thread was last posted on a few months ago, so please do be mindful of that in the future. Thanks!