This has been well overdue

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all, this is roobarb_pie, or as you may know me better, "roob", "you swine" or "susan".

I have been a member of this community since the early days of the one's minecraft, and seen the community evolve and adapt over the last several years to what it has become.

As you may all know, over the last several months, I have practically dropped off the face of this community, and this is for a reason. I realise at this point, being in the second year of an Electronic Engineering BEng that I have to prioritise my future career over my free time, and thus this has taken a toll on my presence with you guys.

At this point, I have decided, with a heavy heart, that it is most likely better to declare my departure from E-R, and wish you guys all the est with your futures, both within the community, and with your lives on the outside.

There are so many people I want to thank for being with me since my start, as a young wannabe griefer at theone's tomato sauce classic survival mode all the way through to Kami's realm, pushing me to be the better person that I am today. Apologies if you're not included on this list, I am very drunk right now and, as you probably know, I have shit for brains so I can't remember stuff proper like. It's possible some of the people on this list aren't even in the community any more. Once again, shit for brains.

Gonkus: You're a swine. A damned swine, sirrah.
Peter24: Ditto.
Superstein: I don't know what to say right now so pretend that I've written down something poetic for you to reflect on and remember for the rest of your days.
Listings: It was great to compete against you, then join you and repeat this ad infinitum through all the SMP servers. Stay chill bro.
GmK: You're the best AssHaT there ever was. Thanks for tolerating me over the years.
Malcovent: HOW THE HELL DID YOU SURVIVE UNI. IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE.
Shinyshark: Ly bbz <3
Swift siren: At first I thought you were an annoying prat. However, over time, I've come to appreciate you being there, and realise that you're a good kid. Best of luck with future bud.
Old man oak: It's been a privilege working for you over the years. GL mate :)
Nogtrog: Stay noggy, stay troggy.

That's all the peeps I can remember at this time. Sorry once again if I've missed you out on this list. It's only a brief insight into the people I've met through this server over the last [INSERT NUMBER OF YEARS HERE] years.

This is roob, signing out.

(PS: HollowBastion fo life)

Edit: before I forget, feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011230090

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Swift siren: At first I thought you were an annoying prat. However, over time, I've come to appreciate you being there, and realise that you're a good kid. Best of luck with future bud.

(PS: HollowBastion fo life)
Thanks! Going to miss you and your time on SMP, could luck at Uninand come back soon :)

(PS. McCheesies for life - remember?)