They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
reasons i townread UNU:

first of all, his defence missed the vital part of explaining why he claimed cop. he forgot to fully explain it. imo, that means hes probs town since it means his post wasnt coming from a place of 'let me make sure to address all suspicion to increase my chance of survival' since otherwise he wouldnt have missed addressing that. like, 99% likely hed have noticed he hadnt explained that. instead i think it was coming from a place of 'let me just be honest about what happened', and therefore relying on his memory, and therefore explains how he couldve missed this vital part of the argument

and then his posts just feel so townie to me whenever he talks. ik this isnt gonna be a convincing argument but still. its hard to put into words why exactly. lets just call it intuition. again i doubt this is gonna sway anyones opinion but im just gonna say it anyways since who knows maybe it will change someones mind somehow

if ive been bamboozled then good job UNU youve completely pulled the wool over my eyes (is that the right phrase?) this game and imo youve done a great job at seeming town despite the humongous wall of evidence against you.

instead of UNU i wanna lynch hk, and ill quote my previous argument for why, since its basically the exact same (slightly edited to make sure i dont break a rule this time):
Lynch on hk or skele is the easiest option to push b/c they're mostly empty holes due to low participation. Given the actions of Unu D0 and D1, there is literally no reason better to go onto hk when that is a much bigger risk in comparison.

I seriously don't understand where you're finding any of these town vibes in Unu's bullet-point replies. He's putting forth little to no effort to accomplish anything and seems mostly resigned to a lynch as opposed to trying to gamesolve or even defend himself.

You're extracting a lot out of nothing and it reads very desperate. You're doing the articulating for him rather than letting Unu actually explain themselves. I also find that this gives a lot of credit to maf; they're not above making mistakes, they're human and can be sloppy too. Unu is in a position that is essentially impossible to get out of unless you keep harking on this hk angle.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Furthermore, the two messenger roles just do not make sense mechanically; they are too different to be assumed to be of the same alignment, and if they are of the same alignment, all it causes is unnecessary confusion for town and completely ruins gamesolving. Maf is already stronger on forum b/c you can't physically see people and have those kind of tells, so giving them a free lynch in a closed set-up simply isn't fair.

That of course is ignoring all the aforementioned things Unu has done this game w/r/t their claiming behavior, etc.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
your read of sessy did seem fake at the time when i first read it, and for a moment i thought i had been wrong about you, but your posts after that changed my mind back to thinking youre town again

there are a couple of your posts that made me scumread you yes, especially day 0, but those dont change the fact that 99% of your content feels very town to me, so i can write the others off as just us disagreeing

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 1 Final Votecount

Unusual_Dood - TheWeakGuy48_, MarsKid, HKCaper, Timdood3, Good Skele
HKCaper - Infected_Alien8_, Unusual_Dood

As the day dragged out, the denizens of Ravensbluff thoroughly debated their thoughts about Unusual_Dood. While some objections were raised, ultimately they decided that he should be lynched due to his previous behavior. Alas, it turned out that Unusual_Dood was in fact that town's longtime sheriff, Bill Rutherson. Exhausted but determined, the townsfolk headed back home, prepared for what sure would be another restless night.

Unusual_Dood was lynched. They were Town-aligned.
Unusual_Dood's role was Bill Rutherson.

Abilities:
-Each day, you may select a player. At night, that player will be added to a private conversation with an anonymous account which you have access to. You may converse with that player using the anonymous account during the night phase. Using the anonymous account for any purpose other than conversing in the designated conversations will result in a warning or a modkill for repeated violations. Changing the username, password, or profile information of the anonymous account will result in a modkill. The anonymous account's username is Sheriff X.

Inventory:
-Laser Pointer
-Argyle Sweater

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.

After Unusual_Dood's lynch, his items were left out in the town square for anybody to grab as they pleased...

-Can of Paint
-Laser Pointer
-Argyle Sweater

Night 2 is now starting. Please submit your night actions via forum PMs.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 2 Beginning
The people of Ravensbluff awoke for another day and returned to the town square only to find the charred body of their good friend MarsKid. As it turns out, MarsKid was Annie Carlton, the sole journalist who ran the Bluffs Courier, Ravensbluff's small locally operated newspaper. Disappointed at their lack of a newspaper but determined to find the culprits responsible for all the goings on in Ravensbluff, the townsfolk prepared for another day of intense debate.
MarsKid was killed. They were
Town-Aligned.
MarsKid's role was Annie Carlton.

Role Name: Annie Carlton

Abilities:
-Each day, you may select another player. You will be added to a private chat with that player at night.

Inventory:
-Empty

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

In addition, the townsfolk noted that some items had been looted from the Town Square overnight.
-Argyle Sweater

Deadline for Day 2 is here:
https://countingdownto.com/?c=2948946

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
who was in a night chat with mars? just curious if he shared some reads there, something like that could be interesting.

quite suprised unu wasn't maf, why didn't he put more effort in? now i also dont know what to feel about inf. he did seem to try very hard to not get unu lynched. could have been he realized unu was very likely going to be lynched either way and then decided to townread unu, but that does feel like a stretch.

• Informative

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score