TheAlienTaco24's Adv. Builder application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlienTaco

Reaction score
Username: TheAlienTaco24
Time spent on the server: About 1 month
References (Adv+): roboboy777
Screenshots/warps of creations: Warps: TheAlienTaco24#1 -> (Clock Tower of Hugeness and Big Rasta Boat) & TheAlienTaco#2 -> (Quartz Dance hall and Epic Man Cave of Manliness)

Signed: Maximos Goulakos

Last edited:

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
+1 the skill is definitely here, i belive your skills have improved since your older work, behavior has been good, i think you would do well with the advance builder rank

• Thank You
Reactions: TheAlienTaco

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hm, this is really difficult as your builds are good, but I haven't been online when you've been online recently, so I'm not sure on behaviour. Unfortunately I'll have to go with a 0 for now, hopefully I'll catch you online so I can change that though.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I don't think that your screenshots do your builds justice -- but when I went to view them on Buildbox, I was really impressed. Especially the extra builds that you didn't submit around both of your plots -- the builds that were unfinished and small -- those looked interesting as well.
Your submitted builds look great and I think that it shows that you like to explore different building styles. Your details are spot on as well.
To be honest, I'm actually more insterested in your unfinished builds. Not to say that your finished builds aren't great, but these unfinished builds show ideas and potential. Perhaps you can come back to them and continue working on them? Or maybe you just got bored of the style and left it alone? Either way, the unfinished builds show that you have ideas -- and I think that you'd be great as an AdvBuilder. +1

• Thank You

TheAlienTaco

Reaction score
I will definitelly go back to the unfinished builds (Most of them I built while talking, just to keep me occupied) and finish them, but I get very distracted and move on to something else a lot more than I should. I usually add on to the unfinished ones when I am bored, skyping someone, or just finished another build. But, anyway, thanks, and look out for some new builds coming your way :D

Collosal

Reaction score
I think that you're a great builder, and mature enough for the rank. You seem friendly ingame, and I love the amount of depth that you put in your builds. I think the tools from the advanced rank can help you on your journey to become a better builder. It is for this I will be giving you a +1.

• Thank You

Tamzies

Reaction score
I have always liked your builds, you have improved ever since. You are more mature now and I think you can get better with VS. Too bad, our timezones don't match and I don't see you online as much. But, your buildings speak for itself. A +1 from me. :-)

• Thank You

TheAlienTaco

Reaction score
+iiDeathCookies I understand completely. You might see me more on the weekends as I play a HECK of a lot more and I stay up. It might be because of our timezones, so the best time to come on to see my behavior would be friday or saturday. :)

Reactions: Zelz

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen enough of your behavior myself to really give a fair vote, but I'd say your builds are above average for what's expected of advanced builders. Love the scale and the organized look of your structures, everything looks concisely pre-planned and executed very well.

0 for now, optimistically leaning towards +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.