The_War [CTF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

slveya

Reaction score
This Map i put effort in and the spawns need to be set i dont know ur spawn system so that needs to be done and the pictrues before i made walla pretty so dont complain about that uhm i hope this is accepted it would be fun to play

~Love,Slveya

.lvl: http://www.mediafire.com/?equ4vpa7eh3v3wz ~Nill

slveya

Reaction score
I took all the procotions of ppl goona try to break there way into the ctf castles so i reinforced the with bedrock hope you guyz noticed

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Yes, I think all the CTF maps are OpBlocks.
It looks better than the previous map.
One concern I have is that it may be too small.
Currently, yes they are all OPBlocked, that's not to say that they HAVE to be (not that you were saying they did have to). I just thought I'd clarify that if anyone was wondering.

I think the ceiling is too low personally, and would like to see an overview of the whole map. I'll most likely take a look on the actual server later on.
Personally I think the map could be improved by making the hill in the middle a bit more rugged. In nature you won't see straight flat lines like you have currently.

slveya

Reaction score
Alkatraz is it better small so no one can pillar? idk if u want me to make roof higher i can do that i just dont want ppl pillaring up walls :)

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Alkatraz raised some pointed about the artificial feel of the map and the forced roof.

Feel free to make some changes, and resubmit at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.