The Unofficial Blocktopia Build Box Competition Thread.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Hello there Builders, Guests, Ops, and Adv Builders. This thread is/was being made to be used for competitions YOU want hold. These are unofficial though. I'll do the first one. Building an Md-11 on BB in 1:1 or 1:1.5 scale. Duration: 1 month. Reference Picture: My Sig. pic (but feel free to use any paint scheme you wish.) Have fun with this thread!

Last edited:

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Usually, if you ask staffmembers if a competition is a good idea, and it is a good idea, it'd become an official competition. I don't really see a purpose in this thread.

Well maybe we want our own little one without the drama and seriousness of the official ones?
That was this thread was made for. Some competitions might not get accepted, so they can hold them here

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score
I'm actually trying to make an American Ninja Warrior course.... Not workin' too well, but I'll surely have a little competition if it gets done :D And that horse stadium I need to make

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
I'm actually trying to make an American Ninja Warrior course.... Not workin' too well, but I'll surely have a little competition if it gets done :D And that horse stadium I need to make
It's been ages since I saw that show, my cousin introduced it to me. :p I don't watch it
often now :c