The nat is back!

nathan

Reaction score
I know this might come to a surprise to most people and I know this isn't a farewell or a hello but I couldn't find a better place to post this but it's a "return" so I guess it has a place here. Some of you might recognise me from a while back, I used to be an active community member of blocktopia since 2011/2012. I know it seems weird that I'm posting this thread and to others it might seem attention seeking but you can think that because I just felt that it was something I needed to mention this. Because this community is the one reason I came back on to minecraft I feel like such a noob at minecraft now. (Seriously, this servers the only server I have on MC) I personally felt the need to come back because my time in blocktopia was a great gaming experience for me and there is an exceptional community here that is both amazing and unique . Blocktopia was where I learnt everything on minecraft, you brought me into a community with open arms and never were fed up of how much of a noob I could be. So I just want to return the favour and try to help others and to make this community one bit better. (This is a bit of a thank you as well I guess XD) .
So ye,
Kind regards Natninja_5