The MCOutpost

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Welcome to MCOutpost!
I know alot of people will have questions on what this is, so I will answer some of these questions below:​
What is MCOutpost?
A way for people to buy and sell specific things on the server. People post on this thread with something they either A: Want to buy or B: Want to sell. People may offer and counteroffer.​
Any rules?
1-Don't break any forum or server rules within a trade.​
2-Don't post fake/joke trades/offers.​
3-Please keep a eye on your item after you've posted it so offers may come and go neatly!​
How to submit a trade:
Buying or Selling?​
Item your buying or selling​
B/O (Price you will buy/sell for instantly)​
C/O: (The best offer made so far)​
After you have met the format above, I will add your trade to either the BUYING area of this post or SELLING area of this post. If you have offers piling up but wont edit your original post, I will take it out of the main post.​
Do I have to offer here?
No! As long as the OP edits his/her post, you can offer in any way you can contact them!​
Once I've bought/sold my stuff, what should I do?
Edit your original post to make it say "Closed" or delete it. Then contact me through either PM or the server.​
Thanks to Shinyshark for assisting me with this.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
This is the SELLING part of the thread:

Current selling trades:

Da_Jinks is selling:
Diamond sword with less then 30 uses that is enchanted with knockback I and bane of arthropods I.
B/O: 3 diamonds.
C/O: None.

Diamond sword currently being used (the faster bought the better!) with Knockback II enchant.
B/O: 1 diamond + 3 iron ingots.

2 emeralds.
B/O: 2 diamonds per 1 emerald.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Da_Jinks is selling the following:
Diamond sword currently being used (the faster bought the better!) with Knockback II enchant.
B/O: 1 diamond + 3 iron ingots.

2 emeralds.
B/O: 2 diamonds per 1 emerald.