The Hunger Games...

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is your captain speaking, Malacath.

As you all know there were some inconveniences (that's a word right?) going on. Of course, this wasn't supposed to happen. Although I was not there, I want to apologize. But hey, we learn from mistakes and hope for a better future tournament.

Now the good news. There are winners of course. But, we have one problem with that as well; There were more than 3 people left. As you all know, the thread told you it was supposed to end with 3 winners. We have more. The A&T staff is currently figuring out how we're gonna solve this. I want to know who was left. Don't post it in the thread, PM me. We have some data whom survived, so don't lie please.

Thanks in advance and see you people in the next adventures!

-A&T staff

T

TBDWFE1

As the time was too late for me, I vote to change the time or have a second run:p

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I have some questions
1. Will there be another tournament like this?
2. Is there any other hunger games on A&T?
Yes, we will have more tournaments like this on A&T. Tournaments play a big role in the server, which is why it's in the name.

You can find Hunger Games being played sometimes, but at random dates/times. Just whenever there are enough players on to host one, and I'm not busy.