The future (Or lack thereof) of Ironman mode

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
As most RoF players are aware, the past couple weeks have been plagued with random illogical server crashes.

The high staff have mostly pinpointed the cause of these crashes, and unfortunately, the cause is Ironman mode.

As such, the mode will be removed in the near future. For now, anyone using Ironman mode will not be restored under any circumstance.

If we find a fix that will restore Ironman and not cause server crashes, we will reimplement the mode as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your understanding.

i_iz_link

Reaction score
I don't even think I've ever accessed the store on RoF, that's how little I go on, but from memory in Lava Survival wasn't there an option to convert x amount of cookies (50 or something) to a supercookie?
Actually, there is not one yet, and you cannot convert them into super cookies.

• Informative
Reactions: Swate

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I don't know where you guys are getting that Ironman is being removed. Last I had heard it is staying in here. But it may be taken out for a bit so that we can solve the crashing errors.

EDIT: @Trap_Wolf I am not saying that this isn't contradictory. I don't even know where IQ is hearing this, I am correcting him too.

Last edited:

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
im just doing what im told

as far as i know the whole things been fixed so can we unsticky this thread or delete it

give it some closure

• Agree
Reactions: Lux

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I kind of find it stupid to intrude on this now IQ has asked us to give it some closure but it got too much for me.

Several people have announced Ironman is fixed, Several others still say that Ironman is still broken and needs to be used with care.

So i'd like to ask:
Is ironman already fixed or still to be fixed?

Cstar

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
I kind of find it stupid to intrude on this now IQ has asked us to give it some closure but it got too much for me.

Several people have announced Ironman is fixed, Several others still say that Ironman is still broken and needs to be used with care.

So i'd like to ask:
I think if you die to lava while in ironman it will still crash the server.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score

So i'd like to ask:
Ironman is fixed. If it breaks again let us know asap.

Reactions: 1 person