The "Friendly Zombie" Attitude

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I have no idea what point you are trying to come across with the other stuff, but this part stood out.

"If I should be aloud to play the game how I want it to be, just allow me to pillar to the top of the map and let me live for all of the rounds."

No. There is a difference between breaking the rules, and playing how you want to play. Obviously you have to follow the rules. But it isn't a rule that you have to infect as a zombie. I could write an essay explaining this, but quite honestly I do not feel like it. Think of America... It's a free country. BUT even though it's a free country, there are rules set in place. Do whatever you like, as long as it doesn't go against a rule...

I'm not sure if I am explaining it correctly, but it makes sense in my mind.

Put aside the rules, you have a game that you can play as you please. In Premium Minecraft, do you HAVE to go to "the end" and defeat the Ender Dragon? No. You can build things, RP with friends, and hell, you can even spend your whole life making an exact replica of the world if you wanted. This is playing the game how YOU want to play it. Minecraft is just a perfect example of that. Not getting humans while you are a zombie is up to you. You aren't risking the fate of the world by doing this are you? No.
Will edit this post soon in response: Just really busy with homework and I really don't want to fail that Chemistry test Tomorrow. So stayed tuned until next time for the next episode of Dragonball Z!...... Bleh.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Everybody will have their own opinion about things sometimes, and you just have to learn to agree to disagree.
As much as this is a very good life lesson that I feel everyone should follow,
it does not have very much relevance to what was previously being discussed, and actually feels more like a general back-lash for something I previously said.

Can we just leave the thread as it is for now, because at the rate this is going, the general constructiveness of the actual topic becomes less meaningful from these constant back-and-forths that don't really need to be here until again, something generally constructive is stated. Thank you.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I don't even get how this is still going, this will be on ongoing issue, you can't get around it. People will be lazy assholes and sit there or make an excuse why they didn't if you ask. Also as explained before, there is like a 75% chance someone will join mid game or early game, whom will usually attack. Been around zombies for awhile, these are just one of those things that wont change unfortunately.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeff0521

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Just going to suggest, if the Bear Gryllis achievement is controlling the whole game of tag, then why not remove it? Sure, people going for it will be angry but if it causes complete disruption of the game, there is no real choice. From what I have seen in the forums (not in game) it seems to have become a sign of, "Oh you have this achievement you can be a elite player now yay" but that's just my two cents, coming from a TNT player I'm guessing you'll all look at me with confused undead faces, but it's just a suggestion.