The First Two Raids of Primordia

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
if you're not primus don't read this because that's cheating :(

SO. ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU A STORY.

As soon as the server started, I already made it my mission to check out every single one of the bases as soon as possible. Dagon was getting along real nicely real quickly, Aeres also had a few things going and Gaia had absolutely nothing. Dagon was constantly full of people (5+ at the very very least). Aeres had a few people (3 at the most) and Gaia had no one.

Gaia didn't have a base at all; only a few chests with stacks upon stacks of logs. Aeres had a farm and a building full of chests.

So, my first thought was: Let's raid Aeres. I tried to get as close to the storage building as possible, got caught almost immediately, and got blown up by a creeper. Lost all my stuff. In short: catastrophic failure.

A couple hours later I checked out all of the bases again, and when I scouted Aeres I noticed something weird-- there didn't seem to be anyone there. So I went closer, and closer, even entering their storage building; there was no one whatsoever.

So I took all of their valuables and ran.

That's all the valuable stuff they had. They had some diamond, emerald, iron, and gold blocks too but since those were placed I couldn't get them. I couldn't believe my luck! And by the time I got back to the base-- they hadn't said a thing in chat. Over ten of them were online, but none of them seemed to even have noticed!

So then I had a brilliant thought: Why not go back? Why not raid them again-- before they even noticed the first raid? I got two buddies to tag along, Infected & Paige. I left first to scout their base a bit and arrived a bit early. I found a great spot to keep an eye on their base.

But I was out of luck: It seemed like they had all returned home. I saw some people near their farms; some people in their storage building and at some point someone even ran not even 10 blocks away from my hiding spot.

Surely, we wouldn't be able to pull of another raid now. Surely, they'd have noticed all of those obsidian. This was a lost cause; we got too cocky; we DEFINITELY wouldn't be able to pull off a second raid.

And then Infected arrived and got caught. They'd definitely notice now.

Except... they didn't. They hadn't. So I figured-- fuck it. Let's go through with this anyway. We had to make something up on the spot: Infected would distract superstein (who had caught him) while Paige and I would run in quickly and fill our inventories with the remaining precious items.

He got superstein to follow him into the nether, after which Paige and I immediately ran into their storage building. We grabbed everything we could, as quick as we could, and ran the fuck away.

So, in short:

- Aeres didn't have a vault, they left all of their items just in some chests in a building which had regular wooden doors, so anyone could enter
- They left their base completely unattended which allowed me to very easily raid them
- They didn't even notice the raid and put RARE ITEMS like diamonds in the chests without noticing the now missing diamonds
- We managed to get back to their base and raid them a second time, after BEING CAUGHT IN THEIR BASE
- they were GIVING ONE OF OUR MEMBERS ITEMS AND GIVING THEM A TOUR AROUND THEIR BASE WHILE WE WERE RAIDING THEM
- Not only had they not noticed the first raid; they were practically in or around their base for at least 80% of the second raid, and they still didn't notice
- at the time of writing this they still haven't noticed
- kek

(moved from the Primus subforum)