The DoD Colosseum

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
Welp The fights have gone down and even though we had to make some fill ins, we finished them for today the results:

Match 1:emosquirrel & Mikey VS. aperson155 & paceboys
So congrats to the 5 winning teams! Now we will pick this back up next week same time but..... It will now be 1V1!!!! Thats right, your teammate is now your enemy!
Welp its time for the final round of the DoD Colosseum! The line up is as follows...
Match 3: Biblius vs. paceboys
wtf
Zippywins Please oh god don't put me against paceboys. Have mercy. (also you said that we'd fight our teammate so I should be up against Terre.)

yes but why would i also say i would post matches later if you were fighting the guy you partnered with? And as stated before i never said you would be against your teammate right out of the gate, that was an assumption.

• Sad
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Zippywins Please oh god don't put me against paceboys. Have mercy. (also you said that we'd fight our teammate so I should be up against Terre.)

yes but why would i also say i would post matches later if you were fighting the guy you partnered with? And as stated before i never said you would be against your teammate right out of the gate, that was an assumption.
But zippy... I'm too young and beautiful to die...

• Agree
Reactions: Vatowski

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO BET 50 TOPIANS ON Biblius BEATING paceboys.

WOULD ANYONE CARE TO PUT A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ON paceboys SO WHEN Biblius WINS I BECOME UBER-RICH?
Uhm I'll bet 500 topians on :^)
OFFICIALY COUNTER FOR MONEY:

Money on Biblius:
Da_Jinks has 50 Topians.

Money on paceboys:
rosekill has 500 Topians.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
#Boycottthisplacetilltheendoftime

First, I would like to say that I will not respond to any reply of this message, as what I am about to say will most likely cause an argument between ourselves. An argument is not what I desire, so feel free to make a reply to defend yourself, but just so you know, do not expect a reply back from me. Unfortunately, I feel it necessary to make this statement in order to defend myself publicly because of this event, so here it is.

----​
Alright as far as outside the battle accusations, I would like to say that there was NO agreement between JWhitty and myself to team up in any round during this event. There was also NO arrangement to alter our places in the competition in order to achieve some nefarious plan to undermine the system. During the Creeper battle as well as the 1v1v1 semi-finale, we did in fact hit each other multiple times. Even despite your claim during the finale we fired at each other prior to Jolteon's statement. Despite this, yes, I did focus my fire on you, but it was for other reasons besides any sort of arrangement between Jwhitty and I.

The reason is is that I do not have an appreciation for your behavior during events such as this. During this and past servers as well as on the forums I have seen you make efforts to prop yourself up on a pedestal in order to appear the best of everyone else. You will oftentimes flaunt your wealth, your talents, and other things about yourself in order to appear infallible. I have just seen this too many times from you, and the manner by which you do it can sometimes be in such poor taste and demeaning to others that it does not make it pleasurable to be around you. When you are not doing this, yes, I have enjoyed my times with you. But these moments now come as a surprise to me, as there are so few and far between when I see your continued acts of arrogance.

So yes, I did not want to see this behavior today out of you. I feared that as a result of you winning that you would drag the rest of the contestants through the mud. I did not want that for myself or for others, so I aimed to target my fire on you. My fears became worse however when you did not like how things were unfolding against you. When the results were finished, you managed to continue denying the validity of the fight, thereby attempting to demean the character of JWhitty and I as well as our final standings in the tournament. You also managed to declare the tournament to be rubbish and for those running it to have done a poor job as a result. While I thoroughly enjoyed the event these past two weeks and thank everyone for their involvement in the preparations and execution during this, in the end, this event in its finality was not enjoyable for myself because of your reactions to the final battle. This might be what you intended, so if so, then good job. But it is just important for you to realize that not everything is about ourselves. Every person has their own desires, and unfortunately for you mine did not match up with your desires today.