Declined The deadly forest

Hansoner

Reaction score
  • Name of the map:The deadly forest
  • Intended Gamemode: Survival
  • Creator(s): Hansoner
  • Size: 249x249, I know its huge but its filled with stuff
  • Biome: Jungle
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Everything is fine imo, You can block things if you want
  • Any extra information about your map?: At the top of the trees there are a few mob spawners to add a bit of a twist, There are not a lot but the mob spawner types are Zombie, Skeleton and spiders

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
Hey hansoner,

This map is indeed very big, it could make people lag. The size of a map must be around 128x128 and 64 high. For me it looks a simple map. It looks a little bit boring, nothing to explore on it.
Here Some tips that can help.
Try to make Some caves and/or houses on the map, more playable area's because everything is filled with trees except for the space around spawn. Try to use Some different kind of blocks too, like in de mountains with cobble and normal stones.

Elan~

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Hey hansoner,

This map is indeed very big, it could make people lag.
Elan~
i read this comment first and then went to the pictures because i didn't think it'd be that big
i read the size and still didn't think it could be that big[sup]i opened it and actually said "holy shit"[/sup]

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the staff aren't too keen on this map. They think it's perhaps a bit empty, which isn't surprising, because it's so big - a bit too big for a RoF map to be fair. Sorry, but this map is going to have to be declined.