The Command /timeonline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I am a lava master, and im often asked what a persons /timeonline is. I have no problem with this, as i'm happy to help answer a question. However, what exactly is the need to make this a Master+ command? I noticed it was guest+ for a short period of time, but then quickly re-permissioned. I don't see how it could harm anyone if a lower ranked player knows what their /timeonline is. even if it was crafter or builder+ i'd understand, but master? It's true master gets very few new commands after advance builder, but /timeonline doesn't seem all that special. I dont think this has been a suggestion or discussion before, but correct me if im wrong.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I just went online to check, and /timeonline still sais its a Master command, but i do recall it being guest very recently. Which makes me wonder why it was changed back so quickly. I think it should be lowered to crafter, as a replacement for /repeat (which seems to be vetop now for some reason). It would atleast give guests a new command to look forward to when they rank up. :cool:

Because if the other players realized how much time they were spending on the server, they'd feel guilty and leave?

Because by the time you get Master, you're basically like...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1da2q8hmg1r1x67e.gif

?
I love this, i have to quote it to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.