The Citadel

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Disembarking from the weathered vessel, the one that had ventured through the crashing waves of Elysium to reach Discordia, Biblius walked along the wooden boardwalk towards the main area of commerce in the harbour. Closely followed by his advisors, he was abruptly stopped as a crashing sound of drums quickly called all in the area to make way for the oncoming force. Shortly after soldiers marched through the wide passage cleared out for them, dressed in roman armor, they confused those who had recently arrived from Elysium.
"Who are they?" Biblius heard from one of his advisors, replying swiftly he returned "They are us..."

We all knew this would happen, someone would replace Sancti with another (hopefully) sizeable clan which hopes to build on the success of its predecessor. Following Sancti I have decided to use their famous "satellite" system, but not in the original way. Using the Elder Scrolls as the theme of my Clan, each satellite will be a city relating to one of the ten races of Skyrim. Some may be wondering why I speak of "The Imperial Legion". Consider this more of a nation thread, "The Citadel"is the name of the Capital of Discordia. The theme of "The Citadel" is closely related to "The Imperial City" from Oblivion, Elder Scrolls.
Positions Open
Soldier - The Main Front of The Imperial Legion
Farmer - An army marches on its stomach!
Merchant - Own a shop in The Citadel
Blacksmith - Supply the army with fine steel
Noble - Advise the nation's actions
Notice; More positions to come!
Application to Join
In-Game Name :
Desired Position :
Why should I pick you? :
Allies
The Barons of Discord

Satellites

Enemies
Elyria

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Would be awesome, and then you'd have 8 other satellites, each representing the provinces of tamriel? (If so I'd love to be your Redguard/Khajiit satellite, I wanna make a desert city :D)
Brilliant idea! Being the first to post about it you have free reign over what you choose, just one remember. I never played hammerfell so if you make a Redguard or Khajiit, I'd be very happy :). We don't need exact replicas... Ok?

nitasu987

Reaction score
Would be awesome, and then you'd have 8 other satellites, each representing the provinces of tamriel? (If so I'd love to be your Redguard/Khajiit satellite, I wanna make a desert city :D)
Brilliant idea! Being the first to post about it you have free reign over what you choose, just one remember. I never played hammerfell so if you make a Redguard or Khajiit, I'd be very happy :). We don't need exact replicas... Ok?

haha don' worry! I never played Daggerfall either, so I'm just gonna make a stereotypical arabian city :D

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score

Faliara

Reaction score
I was well aware of this thread Fal, but I do appreciate the reference. I must admit it's an ambitious clan, but if Dr can pull it off I think we'd all be very impressed! Nonetheless, best of luck. ;)
I wish you good luck too, Citadel!
Oh no, I'm not Citadel, I'm Saponem. Citadel merely references us in their lore, we're in no way connected. :p
I already wished luck to Saponem, Biblius. I'm wishing luck to Citadel now, too! :) I'm wishing luck to everyone (and please don't comment about how I'm spamming every single settlement thread)

Reactions: Undefined User 7