The Beginning...

Arcius

Reaction score
Alright. I'm not sure if you all know but my map is just a map for me to build on and be creative. But the first thing every map needs is a spawn point. I present to you... My map's spawn point.

I don't know if spawn points can be set, but if/once they can it will be roughly where I am standing. (Yes, I realize I forgot a flower to the left. I think I fixed it after the picture.)

Sky view. Note how the corners are left open for my future projects. I might build something over the spawn as well if I can think of something neat enough.

The overview.

I appear to have burst into flames.

Uphill.

Sunset.

Pictures were taken with Sphax PureBDCraft on 256x. It's my favorite texture pack and I love how it looks on my map. :D The map still looks good in default, but I think it shines here.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Very sleek and sexy it is, has some similarity to @Numberplay's Spawn aswell ;), Good job.

Arcius

Reaction score
Very sleek and sexy it is, has some similarity to @Numberplay's Spawn aswell ;), Good job.
I think it's because we both used water, stone bricks, and a circular pattern. ;P

This is a really good start. I wonder how it looks like with the default TP
I built it using the default texture pack, but I love Sphax too much. Haha. It's practically the same because the materials I chose transfer over well.

G

Guest35486

Woah, a very nice "Beginning." How long did you spend on this? :confused:
I wish I can be a great builder like you XD.
--
Claire1018

Arcius

Reaction score
Woah, a very nice "Beginning." How long did you spend on this? :confused:
I wish I can be a great builder like you XD.
--
Claire1018
Fffffff I can't spell to save my life.

I spent somewhere between 4 and 10 hours (total) building this. Would of taken me longer if Aya didn't intervene with World Edit lol