Terre's Trusted Application.

Terre936

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Terre936
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: RevlisJ
What is your Timezone? EST (UTC-5:00)
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): ryandodd and lovedaice
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 13
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 40 days, 19 hours and 28 minutes. (979 hours and 28 minutes)
How active are you on the server and how often do you come on? I'm online every day and usually on for about 2-5 hours since I have a lot of spare time in my hands.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Yes, I do. I was an ex Classic TNT Trusted, Premium TNT Trusted, and Operator on DoD.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness would be getting "too involved in the game" that I may not notice the chat, but of course I'm willing to work on it and put my best effort into noticing the chat more.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? An achievement I'm most proud of within Blocktopia would be having a high ontime on the AoD server, and had around 1000 hours on Classic TNT as well, which was a major benefit to me as it showed I had a lot of experience with the server in general. I'm also proud of maintaining a KDR above 1 on AoD.
Why do you deserve the rank? I deserve this rank because I believe I've helped out enough to the point I'm worthy of the Trusted rank. My dedication towards fast paced servers are a lot greater than other servers, which is why I've staffed on Premium TNT longer than DoD. I also enjoy helping out others when they need it and would love to give another shot at staffing as it brings you a good feeling knowing you're helping the server and players. Also, I have a lot of experience with the server itself, hence my 40 days of ontime. I'd help the AoD community to become better than it already is.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:
I thought about the decision of applying for Trusted when a staff member told me that I should apply for Trusted on this server as I'd be a great addition to the team. Having the urge to staff again, I decided to apply and write out this application.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
First off, thank you for applying.

I have no doubt in Terre's abilities to staff on AoD. I constantly see him helping on the server and even filling in information to peoples' questions when a staff member may have missed something. He's very active and dedicated, which is a huge plus. He'd be a great addition to the staffing team.

Good luck!

+1

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Terre, I have to say, I am really happy you applied.

I referenced you because I believe you can be a great asset to the Staff team. You're super helpful and active, ever-present in the chat, and friendly. I can't remember a moment where I didn't hope you applied for staff.

Take my +1 and keep on being a prime example.

Reactions: Undefined User 7
G

Guest35486

Terre,
You have a really high time online, you're active, mature, helpful, and you have past staffing experience. I believe that you will be a great addition to the AoD staff team. +1

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
This is all up to you, If you think you have the time an dedicadation, and wont lose interest quickly, I am all for it. No doubt you can do a great job as staff if you want to, as you have proven before

1+

• Thank You
Reactions: Solis22

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
JWhitty is not able to reply again, so here is what he said:

Terre! I'm really happy that you applied! You're respectful player, mature, and helpful. You're also very active! I can see that you already have 40 days on /ontime! That's just incredible. Therefore, I'm going with a big +1. Good luck with your app!

• Thank You
Reactions: Solis22

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
+1

Terre has been a great friend as well as a great player in AoD. He's pretty helpful, mature and active. I also feel like he would be a good addition to the team. His weakness, however, (in my opinion) is not the biggest of concerns, as everyone who plays on the server most likely gets into it enough to not notice things.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
I think everything that could be said has already been said about this! I do not think I could come up with a bad reason for Terre to be a staff member if my life depended on it. Good luck!