Templar Assassin Castle

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
So this is a pre-thread, throwing my idea out there and asking for anyone who wants to join to let me know. The day of the release we are going to find a suitable spot for this amazing new village to be erected.

Now I know your asking yourselves, Zippy what would building this entail what would we need to do?? well there are a few things you need to tell me before we can get started on this:

1. Tell me your interested in building and being apart of this project, I would like to know the amount of people so we can spread out duties to get the protection of the town as quick as possible, then beyond!!

2. Tell me your strengths/ favorite things to do! I want everyone to be happy building this thing I don't want to put someone who loves to build out with the scout/raiding group!

3. Tell me your ideas! I don't have a set build I am doing (yes it will be a actual castle with walls and a keep) but layout, designs, and extra helpful stuff (dark room, farms, etc) have not been decided on! So let me know what you think.

That's it! Any other questions don't be afraid to ask I will answer it ASAP!

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Good luck on village!

Hmmm...
I didn't played Assasins Creed, but you are going to be like Dark Brotherhood (Skyrim assassin guild)?
Those two guilds are very different for these reasons.

1) The Dark Brotherhood is more of a cult and to the sacrificial side, thus portraying it as evil.
2) The Brotherhood is sworn to protect people and ensure freedom. (You can see they're opposites.)
3) The Dark Brotherhood kill people on contracts and aren't as influential as the Assassins. c=

• Informative
Reactions: Henry and Notme

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
*cough* no not even close to concord *cough* and its not going to be Assassins Creed style, it was actually meant to go with the medieval theme of DoD with Templars, the Assassin part was the town being a group of hire-able mercs, to protect, kill, or harass any person, place, or thing, and finally I am going to make this city rely on a lot or redstone constructs, some that only the town members will realize are there I have become very proficient with it, and jte was my testing ground so no worries there will be a lot to expect from this clan area!!!! oh and thank you all for the kind replies! I will make this even if I have to do it by myself (granted it will take a little longer) but I hope that when its done you will all come see this!

Reactions: Henry

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
GOOD TO KNOW, ZIPPY TALK LIKE THIS, ZIPPY GET QUICK RESPONSE, QUICKERER THAN ENTIRE THREAD! ZIPPY LIKE PUDDING-POPS!!!