Map Authors: Yours Truely
Game Type: Team Deathmatch
Map Worldborder: 2322, -2115 - radius 26
Download: /warp ColourClash on create
Screenshots: not gonna do this because they always break :(

[Optional] Minimum amount of players: 6
[Optional] Maximum amount of players: 12
[Optional] Jump pads: At the bottom of the middle tower
[Optional] Notes: Each team spawns in their own base.
Preparation time: 10 seconds
Round Time: 5 minutes
Spawn Locations: The bedrock in each teams base
Kits: In each team base *edit - there is a shulker box*, each team gets a leather chest plate dyed the team colour
(TDM) Teams: Red - Dearg

Blue - Gorm
Green - Glas
Orange - Oráiste
[Optional] Fall damage: nope
[Optional] Lives: KDR scaling!

Last edited:

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Hi Poeo, thanks for submitting this map.

The map is quite a simple concept, but I like it!

Kits
The weapon and armour don't seem like to much of a problem. Quite standard gear, can work easily. Some small things. There are too many arrows in my opinion, maybe make it 10-15 per player. Also, the shield might be too much, but I want to see what others think of that.

Aesthetics
The orange concrete does not match well with other colours used. The orange is very lively and very vibrant, while the other colours are quite dull. Maybe you could experiment a bit with some more combination of colours. Also, the light grey looks quite boring, have a look if there is another block that might look nice.

That's it for now. Quite a short reply, but then again the map is a simple concept. I think it can work out quite nice, but have a look at some more colour combinations.

Reactions: Poe
G

Guest35486

Screenshots: not gonna do this because they always break :(

While albums are broken on the forums, spoilers with individual images still work. You may use this method instead.
[Optional] Minimum amount of players: 6
[Optional] Maximum amount of players: 12
Since you have 4 teams, it might be better to set the min/max amount of players so that there will be equal amounts of players on each team, even if some may join or leave.
[Optional] Lives: KDR scaling!
KDR scaling is applied to all TDM maps. If you take a look at the map submission format, it tells you that it's the base amount of lives before KDR scaling.

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper and Poe
Status
Not open for further replies.