Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
She could easily have said this to get whoever actually killed aqua to CC, revealing a PR town role
and why on earth would there be a day vig that can kill every day

face it, it's much more likely that your option of killing me is lost and i'll be a thorn in your side until you lynch me

notty should vote me too, since it'll let her live a day longer, so should all her maf buddies

and the town should, too, since i will fuck your shit up in the endgame if you don't

G

Guest35486

[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 2 - Vote Count [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive (2): Enderfive, Nottykitten[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten (9): hipman500(x2), Fog, Jivvi, myusername22, erik5456, Iggish, Danni122112, Ooglie101[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With 19 players alive, it takes 10 players to lynch and 10 players to no lynch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.[/BCOLOR]

G

Guest35486

[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 2 - Vote Count - In which night phases last longer than day phases[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive (1): Enderfive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten (10): hipman500(x2), Fog, Jivvi, myusername22, erik5456, Iggish, Danni122112, Ooglie101, Nottykitten[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With 19 players alive, it takes 10 players to lynch and 10 players to no lynch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The room closes in on Nottykitten and puts them in a noose. The card that falls out of their hand is The Tower.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Win Condition: Living Mafia players make up half or more of the living players without any possible threats[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]> Night Action: Target one player, they are roleblocked[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]---[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is now Night 3. If you have a night action, please send it in by 8 PM GMT, 31 March. (Saturday) The day will start by 9 PM GMT of the same day.[/BCOLOR]​

G

Guest35486

The lights flicker on. You gasp with horror as Jivvi and Comp's blood stain the ground. Fates intertwined, Geekenstein follows Comp into death. Their cards are Strength, The Lovers and The Lovers, respectively.
Win Condition: Be the last player alive
> Night Action: Kill one player each night
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Passive: A night chat is created between The Lovers at the first night
> Hidden: When one The Lovers dies, so does the other.

---​

Living Players:
Roobarb Pie
Danni122112
Enderfive
Iggish
Ooglie101
Mulbery
myusername22
Dess
hipman500
TheWeakGuy48_
Fog
One one two
Unusual_Dood
erik5456
Runemen4

---​

It is now Day 3, which will last 5 days. The deadline is at 7 AM GMT, 5 April. (Thursday)
With 15 players alive, it takes 8 players to lynch and 8 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Righto, These arent the worst night deaths I have seen.

Jivvi was Vig, which I guess its fine thats dead.

Comp was really inactive, and I really like that mafia kills inactives, since its really hard to get a proper read on them, same with geekenstein.

Notty was mafia, which was nice.

From what we know, we can almost 100% sure say that tarrot cards and alignment is very closely related, I would be very interested if there is someone that has a bad card that are good, but it would probably just get you lynched outing, so w/e.

This makes Roob incredible valuable, he might be our "cop", hm.

I will re-read the last day, and write up a bit in like, 24 hours? I need to sleep, then there is the meeting, then I am working, and then I should probably sleep again, will try to read and answer as the game goes on though.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay I have a shitty internet so I am sorry for that, yesterday I didn't say anything because I didn't think the night would end so quickly (in fact when I finished reading Notty had just votes herself). Notty flipping mafia actually suprised me, I thought she would flip town/3rd party, but hey I don't complain.
Anyway today I have 2 suspects, Dess and Unu. Dess because he has randomly stated that I could be mafia (twice if I remember correctly). Also Unu because he is The Hanged Man and a town-role without a vote for me doesn't seem likely.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I know I have suggested this before but I think a massclaim would be beneficial this time because we (kinda) know that card = alignment. Don't claim yet, just want to hear what your opinion.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also a wild theory of mine that is worth to mention is that we don't know Robo alignment. Yes he is a rolecop, but Rolecop's are also mafiasided, and we don't have any proof that he is town. I'm not saying we should lynch him, but something to think of (only if a cop claims tho, for now he is our "cop").

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also a wild theory of mine that is worth to mention is that we don't know Robo alignment. Yes he is a rolecop, but Rolecop's are also mafiasided, and we don't have any proof that he is town. I'm not saying we should lynch him, but something to think of (only if a cop claims tho, for now he is our "cop").

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also a wild theory of mine that is worth to mention is that we don't know Roob alignment. Yes he is a rolecop, but Rolecop's are also mafiasided, and we don't have any proof that he is town. I'm not saying we should lynch him, but something to think of (only if a cop claims tho, for now he is our "cop").

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also I know I have suggested this before but I think a massclaim would be beneficial this time because we (kinda) know that card = alignment. Don't claim yet, just want to hear what your opinion.
I think a mass claim should be discussed.

If card alignment really is as close as it has been til now, it will be extremely beneficial.
I doubt it can be too bad for town, like unless there is a role which is “gamemaster: collect the deck, you win the game if you know every players card” or something stupid like that.

I would assume mafia has one role related to tarot cards, but like, I can’t really see how it can be too bad, maybe like a mafia serial killer that can only kill people he knows the card off?

That is the worst scenario I could think of, and even with that it’s not a death sentence, if we play the game great from there.

I’m however not a fan of gambling in mafia, so I would like us to explore other options first.

Everyone’s thoughts on a mass claim though?