Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok, we might as well lynch Mul today and I'll block Erik for tonight. If anything, I may need some protection or have some watcher put place to watch anyone who visits me. I don't like having this risk being brought forward but I want some promise of protection if we go ahead and lynch Mul. All I can say is that when you investigate me; you'll know that I'm not scum and that Erik is the liar.

tl;dr: investigate me while I block Erik, but I would prefer some protection and/or a watcher to also be placed on me unless the Mafia target someone else.

I'm ready to unvote if people want me to.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
After we find his claim to be bullshit:
I'm not claiming fucking nurse or a 2nd goddamn doctor here.
When he explains his role BEFORE:
AKA at the moment I am our Doctor
Oof, good job changing your role there. If you're not our 2nd doctor, WHAT ARE YOU? You literally claimed you were the Doc because of your role, and now you're not? OK LOL

• Confusing
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

erik5456

Reaction score
After we find his claim to be bullshit:

When he explains his role BEFORE:

Oof, good job changing your role there. If you're not our 2nd doctor, WHAT ARE YOU? You literally claimed you were the Doc because of your role, and now you're not? OK LOL
Are you actually reading what I'm writing or intentionally taking bits and pieces to actually acknowledge? Like I'm legitimately wondering if you're doing this intentionally or if you just can't be bothered to read my posts. Read the one you quoted first another time. If you want me to be more specific, my INHERENT or ORIGINAL role was not DOCTOR nor NURSE. I BECAME the DOCTOR when the 1ST DOCTOR died ergo REPLACING THEM and becoming a DOCTOR.

tl;dr: I was not a doctor originally I am now a doctor since our first doctor was lynched.

Not sure how else to explain it unless you want me to draw you a picture.

Still not adament about a Mulb lynch since we don't know what Rune's ACTUAL PR is. He's claiming it's roleblocking but seeing as to how the mafia roleblockers already quite dead and I don't see there being a second one, I want to stick to lynching Rune.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Are you actually reading what I'm writing or intentionally taking bits and pieces to actually acknowledge? Like I'm legitimately wondering if you're doing this intentionally or if you just can't be bothered to read my posts. Read the one you quoted first another time. If you want me to be more specific, my INHERENT or ORIGINAL role was not DOCTOR nor NURSE. I BECAME the DOCTOR when the 1ST DOCTOR died ergo REPLACING THEM and becoming a DOCTOR.

tl;dr: I was not a doctor originally I am now a doctor since our first doctor was lynched.

Not sure how else to explain it unless you want me to draw you a picture.

Still not adament about a Mulb lynch since we don't know what Rune's ACTUAL PR is. He's claiming it's roleblocking but seeing as to how the mafia roleblockers already quite dead and I don't see there being a second one, I want to stick to lynching Rune.
t;dr: everything you're saying is a complete lie and it's obvious you're mafia.

It's quite common to have both a town roleblocker AND a mafia roleblocker. I just don't believe in what you're claiming and combined with the fact that YOU CLAIMED MY CARD shows that you're scum. Copy and pasting abiliies to make it your own sticks out like a sore thumb.

If you were a doctor, why didn't you protect anyone? IF you were the doctor; why did you visit a player which DIED the next day? You're basically a doctor which is doing malpractice m8, and is obviously scum. But don't sweat it, I'll be blocking you tonight so you can't do anything, and when Mul get's lynched who is your mafia buddy and is bussing you too; makes me believe we got this in the bag. I'll be investigated tonight and my innocence will be proven. Basically, you're going to die by tomorrow either by lynch today; or when the cops realise your lie. Sad :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

Day 3 - Vote Count
Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood
Enderfive (2): Enderfive, Danni122112
Mulbery (8): hipman500(x2), Unusual_Dood, TheWeakGuy48_, Dess, Fog, Enderfive, One One Two
Runemen4 (1): erik5456
erik5456 (3): Fog, Runemen4, Dess

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 players to lynch and 7 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

The room closes in on Mulbery and puts them in a noose. The card that falls out of their hand is The Devil.
Win Condition: Living Mafia players make up half or more of the living players without any possible threats
> Passive:
Alignment appears as town to any investigative roles
Has the final say on Mafia Night Kill

---
It is now Night 4. If you have a night action, please send it in by 2 AM GMT, 5 April. (Thursday) The day will start by 3 AM GMT of the same day.​

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest35486

The lights flicker on. You gasp with horror as hipman500’s blood stains the ground. Their card is The Empress.
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Passive:If the Emperor is dead, the Empress’ vote counts for two
(This will be displayed as (x2) at the end of your name in the vote count)

---​

Living Players:
Roobarb Pie
Danni122112
Enderfive
Iggish
myusername22
Dess
TheWeakGuy48_
Fog
One one two
Unusual_Dood
erik5456
Runemen4

---

It is now Day 4, which will last 5 days. The deadline is at 1 AM GMT, 9 April. (Monday)
With 12 players alive, it takes 7 players to lynch and 6 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The lights flicker on. You gasp with horror as hipman500’s blood stains the ground. Their card is The Empress.
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Passive:If the Emperor is dead, the Empress’ vote counts for two
(This will be displayed as (x2) at the end of your name in the vote count)

---​

Living Players:
Roobarb Pie
Danni122112
Enderfive
Iggish
Ooglie101
myusername22
Dess
TheWeakGuy48_
Fog
One one two
Unusual_Dood
erik5456
Runemen4

---

It is now Day 4, which will last 5 days. The deadline is at 1 AM GMT, 9 April. (Monday)
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 players to lynch and 7 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​
RIP HIP </3

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Please do explain?
The fact that you visited moog and he died mysteriously the next day just didn't sit well with me. So it was between you and Rune and I found you more suspicious than him plus Dess who i think claimed Role-cop has just revealed that Rune is infact the role meaning you lying?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
This is nice and all, but can we please not lynch him before everyone has spoken and have stuff to say. There’s also a few questions I would like people to answer:

Fog: Am I correct saying you lost your vote day 1 and got watcher + tracker ability night 3? What happened to you on night 2, and what happened to you this night?

Erik: who did you visit last night, and who did you visit night 3?

Rune: who did you visit?

Iggish: am I correct saying you visited comp night 1, hip night2 and Rune night 3? And who did you visit night 4?

Roobarn Pie: Who did you visit and whst was your result?

Myusername: Who did you watch and what was your result (pleas say this after everyone has said who they visited this night so we can see if someone is lying)?

I also have a theory that someone here might have lost their vote, so can everyone check that their vote works before the day ends.