Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
and tbh rn its essentially confirmed that one out of roob & dess are mafia

im obviously bias against roob for getting wrong result on me (again there are roles that swap targets & mulb (who has been inactive most of game) was MAGICALLY here and ready to counterclaim me when roob announced results) but he atleast has proof that he's a cop (said geek was lovers n1) whereas dess has nothing going for him

mulb is 100% mafia in my eyes but THATS UP TO Y'ALL

i'm pretty sure we're in a mylo scenario i'll type that stuff up in a different post (hi my name is inf)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote Mulb

This isn't for a specific reason I just wanna make sure that my vote works and im going to work now so hopefully by the time im back a votecount will be posted

G

Guest35486

[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 3 - Vote Count [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive (1): Enderfive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]hipman500 (2): hipman500(x2)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mulbery (2): Fog, Ooglie101[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With 15 players alive, it takes 8 players to lynch and 8 players to no lynch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.[/BCOLOR]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

i was gonna do this non-bias at first but i can only write from my own perspective (where im town and mulb is mafia)

last night, the mafia swapped me & whoever death is (likely mulb) after roob had announced in thread yesterday that he was gonna visit me (dess & mulb were also candidates but tbh i incriminated myself quite a bit with the insistence not to visit me)

today, they were expecting to get an easy lynch on me and then kill the lovers tonight & serial killer was gonna kill someone too so they would have majority lynch (especially with ender around) the next day and essentially win – aka today would be a mylo scenario

what they didn’t count on was the fact that their target (jivvi) was the serial killer and had ruined their plans BUT they couldn’t not counterclaim me when i would inevitably claim chariot or else theyd be screwed & so enter today

i cba to do the math but im still pretty sure we’re mylo today as well (especially with ender being annoying) and so i implore you to THINK WHO’S ACTED MORE SUSPICIOUS THIS ENTIRE GAME – ME OR MULB SINCE ONE OF US IS TOWN AND THE OTHER IS MAFIA

and as we’re in (probably) mylo & the mafia have proven they can target people who haven’t claimed their card (mafia would have had to have killed serial killer, and jivvi hadn’t claimed a card) i see no reason not to mass claim not only card (since people are just gonna continue to CC eachother) but also abilities (with doctor dead and there being 2 cop claims on the table, the most important PRs are out and it should be easy to find mafia)

if we agree to a mass claim of both card & abilities i’d be fine to claim my role (hell i’ll even go before mulb since i assume shes gone offline and i cba to wait anymore)

also (from memory) notty was persistently against a mass claim of any kind and although that can be seen as notty trying to throw us off since really we should have lynched them day 0 so THAT’S MORE EVIDENCE TO DO ONE

G

Guest35486

Decay spreads throughout Ooglie101’s body as they fall towards the ground, their hollowed face in a silent scream. You reach forward to pick up their card, but it is nowhere to be seen.

---

Day 3 continues, which will last 5 days. The deadline is at 7 AM GMT, 5 April. (Thursday)
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 players to lynch and 7 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​

hipmeow

Reaction score
vote mul
i wanted cop to check mul anyway and i dont really trust roob at this point which is why i think, if he is some sort of maf invest role, he went to invest oog and set him up. plus oog being killed just seems too convenient

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so uh

how's that killing me through means other than lynching working out for you guys

i maintain that lynching me is the best thing for both sides because i will intentionally fuck your endgame up if you don't

• Sad
Reactions: Jivvi

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
I'm The Sun. I can use my power once per game in the night to gain immunity from the following day's lynch. I haven't used this yet.

I know it's suspiciously like my claim from last game, which was fake, but this one's real :)

Reactions: Notme

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Decay spreads throughout Ooglie101’s body as they fall towards the ground, their hollowed face in a silent scream. You reach forward to pick up their card, but it is nowhere to be seen.
So someone chose to murder Ooglie and I they are likely on the mafs team as Notty claimed she did it last day.

In my eyes Oog was far more suspicious than Mulb, and if others thought the same, it wouldnt be a difficult task to kill him if he was innocent, so the only theory I can come up with explaining why mafias would do so is that Oog was mafia and they killed him in hopes of getting Mulb lynched and possibly Roob too, but it sounds like a very risky move, so I doubt they did that, but I cant see why otherwise

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, now that the sun claimed I guess it's my time. I am the Moon, once per game I can use my ability to be protected during the night. It is the exact opposite from what 112 claimed. However I used my ability last night. I have no idea if it had any impact, but I will reveal that "something" happened to me and my role. I wish to not reveal what happened. I got to go as I am running out of time and internet, send help.

erik5456

Reaction score
Alright last day finished super quickly and I've been sleeping for a majority of the past while. But boy oh boy is there a ton to respond to now.

First and foremost, Aqua's role claim was total BS. One shot Vig doesn't stand for shit now that we know that Jivvi was actually SK and most probably killed Inf instead of Aqua having done it. I'm guessing Jivvi was fine with Aqua taking credit for that kill and Aqua was thinking that whoever actually killed Infy wouldn't want to come forward. No tarot card from Aqua though leaves big question of wtf was he actually.

Speaking of no tarot cards, Aqua died and left no tarot card, and now we have Ooglie who died and same thing. I'm willing to guess that, unlike yesterday, no one's gonna come out and claim to have "shot" Ooglie like notty did.
If someone claims they shot Ooglie though, then that means that we DO have a gunsmith of some sorts who doesn't reveal the tarot card of whoever is killed.
If no one claims they shot Ooglie, then we have a very confusing scenario of wtf is happening. I'm willing to guess that there's some 3p or mafia role who can kill someone once they've claimed their role or something. Considering that fact that Aqua died after claiming and now Ooglie was killed after both Roob accused him of being death and he said he was the chariot, I think it's something to consider.

Moving on to Roob vs. Dess, I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyy more inclined to trust Roob at this point. Reasons being:
1. He has not led us wrong so far. All of his investigations have come up right so far and he hasn't seemed to be trying to do anything scummy other then provide information out into the open. Now the information part is a little weird since basically claiming cop day 1 isn't the best idea, but I'm gonna pin that onto inexperience.
2. Dess said that all of their investigations were the same as Roob's except for geekenstein. This seems like the safest and easiest way to try to counterclaim the actual rolecop. Also, how does the Magician make sense to being a rolecop in comparison to Judgement? My interpretation would of them would probably be Judgement "judges" people based on who they are (AKA figuring out who they are and what they do) whilst the Magician would be a person seeking to become more powerful (these are my own interpretations/best guesses, not read off of a website with interpretations).
3. The convenience of Oog's death for Dess. Ooglie said that they refused to believe they were wrong about their prediction about the magician (although that may have been sarcasm not 100% sure). Dess then says that he 100% trusts Oog and then Oog dies a little bit later. This is at the same time that he's now role CC'ing Roob who's just said that Ooglie is death. I'm willing to guess that Dess himself is mafia (hence mentioning that the moon is a "trustworthy" role despite it seeming quite otherwise interpretation wise) and he killed off Ooglie during the day to try and clear himself of suspicion while trying to get us to lynch Roob. It just seems too convenient for Dess. Going along with this, I doubt that Dess's whole "let's see who can't vote" theory would actually bring anything to fruition, instead just getting another one of his mafia buddies to look trustworthy.

So I'm more inclined to trust Roob over Dess.

Since I mentioned Ooglie a lot I'll talk about him. I'm willing to guess that mafia planned this day out and made it so that they somehow redirected Roob's action or gave him false results or something. This then made it easy for them to kill off Oog during the day somehow and then make it look like Dess is the actual rolecop since Roob's investigation and Oog's new death would make Roob super suspicious. We're not sure what Oog's actual role is right now (which is extremely frustrating because of the CC from mulb) but I'm gonna assume he was town for now unless mafia decided that bussing him would be the best option.

Next up Mulb. I really want to see Roob investigate him the next night (if he isn't killed now that he's essentially confirmed rolecop and mafia will definetily kill him off if they can't get him lynched today). With that being said, Ooglie suspected mulb after the CC and I'm not sure who to trust at this point. I think Dess is more suspicious then Mulb though so if we can find some way (although our doctor is dead because stupid decisions) to protect Roob and then have him investigate Mulb while lynching Dess today, I think that's our best line of action.

Lastly, mass role claim. I'm more open to it now that the game has progressed but at the same time I don't wanna claim till later. Reason being, I wanna try and force a CC out of mafia so that we'll easily have a scum hunt target after Dess. If people don't like this idea though and want to go with "The first person to claim is the most reputable" then I'll claim. Also because of what I've mentioned against Dess, I am voting Dess.

PS. Lul no one vote Ender and give him the win plox. I've been in last ditch efforts as 3rd party and his threats really don't have any merit xd.

vote Dess

• Thank You
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

hipmeow

Reaction score
we really should lynch mul instead. imo a dess lynch seems way too risky it seems way too odd for mafia to ignore a claimed cop for a couple days. plus if mul flips maf then we will prob know whos the liar between dess and roob