Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That's good to here
I mean just look at how scummy you've been acting.

Trash reasons for switching constantly day 0. Voting me for an already half-solidly disproved card = alignment theory and even though you still firmly believe that stupid theory you switch your vote to a 'good' card who according to your bad theory should but town but yet you vote him. I lead the lynch against them sure but your actions continue to make no sense.

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I mean just look at how scummy you've been acting.

Trash reasons for switching constantly day 0. Voting me for an already half-solidly disproved card = alignment theory and even though you still firmly believe that stupid theory you switch your vote to a 'good' card who according to your bad theory should but town but yet you vote him. I lead the lynch against them sure but your actions continue to make no sense.
Why are you even trying anymore?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Also to cement my convictions against notty I'm going to come out and claim:

I am Justice, a town 1-shot PR vigilante.

Night 1 I killed inf.
(@everyone you're welcome)

I've been hesitant to claim as claiming would make me less of a target for mafia thus increasing the chances they might kill an important town PR as now I'm essentially a vanilla townie.

The only reason I came out now is that notty's a thot and hopefully this will boost the final lynch vote on her to actually getting her lynched. It was a tough decision whether to kill notty or inf, and I may have chose the wrong one. Anyway this is my role that's about it so vote notty I guess.

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

hipmeow

Reaction score
nottys role seems so unbelieveable. not only is she lying which i guess i only really know about but her role seems so much more complex than every role we have seen so far and it just seems out of place

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also to cement my convictions against notty I'm going to come out and claim:

I am Justice, a town 1-shot PR vigilante.

Night 1 I killed inf.
(@everyone you're welcome)

I've been hesitant to claim as claiming would make me less of a target for mafia thus increasing the chances they might kill an important town PR as now I'm essentially a vanilla townie.

The only reason I came out now is that notty's a thot and hopefully this will boost the final lynch vote on her to actually getting her lynched. It was a tough decision whether to kill notty or inf, and I may have chose the wrong one. Anyway this is my role that's about it so vote notty I guess.
hahahahahahahahah how convenient that you take credit for Inf's death but somehow was unable to kill me last night because youre '1-shot' and then people say me not getting any events n1 was convenient

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: Enderfive and Aqua

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
nottys role seems so unbelieveable. not only is she lying which i guess i only really know about but her role seems so much more complex than every role we have seen so far and it just seems out of place
what about the double vote ability that seems to jump from player to player? that seems pretty complex, and honestly, notty's role doesn't really seem that complex at all

and if you're confusing complexity with rarity, then your argument is dumb anyway

hahahahahahahahah how convenient that you take credit for Inf's death but somehow was unable to kill me last night because youre '1-shot' and then people say me not getting any events n1 was convenient
i agree

there's about as much supporting that claim as there is notty's claim

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
there's about as much supporting that claim as there is notty's claim
It explains inf's death night one and also hints at why there wasn't atleast 1 kill last night.

Besides it's not as if I'm under any suspicion you lot hard pushed the town doctor over notty.

True choco was acting like a complete and utter doofus; but there was still far more evidence to support a notty lynch.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It explains inf's death night one and also hints at why there wasn't atleast 1 kill last night.
except inf's death could have been caused by literally anyone and in case you didn't notice, the mafia didn't get their kill in either, even though the doc was dead

this means that either
a) there is some other role out there capable of blocking kills or saving people, in which case they should claim immediately

or

b) notty was telling the truth, hidden abilities exist (this is also supported by

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Decay spreads throughout Aqua’s body as they fall towards the ground, their hollowed face in a silent scream. You reach forward to pick up their card, but it is nowhere to be seen.

---

Day 2 continues, which will last 5 days. The deadline is at 1 PM GMT, 3 April. (Tuesday)
With 19 players alive, it takes 10 players to lynch and 10 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
except inf's death could have been caused by literally anyone and in case you didn't notice, the mafia didn't get their kill in either, even though the doc was dead

this means that either
a) there is some other role out there capable of blocking kills or saving people, in which case they should claim immediately

or

b) notty was telling the truth, hidden abilities exist (this is also supported by arelic saying that the role descriptions given to us in death messages are the same as those given to players, implying that there may be hidden abilities that not even the players themselves know), and this would explain notty claiming what she did, because her claimed role seems to be tailored to snoop out those hidden abilities when they're triggered, hence giving the players more info to work with, hence balancing the hidden abilities somewhat

Besides it's not as if I'm under any suspicion you lot ha
because he was way more suspicious

this is not indicative of alignment

True choco was acting like a complete and utter doofus
exactly

but there was still far more evidence to support a notty lynch.
no

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean I was going to plan on murdering Aqua later today after getting enough votes on him so he'd claim but his claim was just so unbelievable I went ahead and shot him.

THANKS WHOMEVER GAVE ME THAT GUN also why is there no card