Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You sure sure you don’t want to vote choco? We can get notty tomorrow anyway, would be nice to finish up the votes
yes I AGREE IT WOULD BE NICE TO FINISH VOTES BY MURDERING NOTTY

but literally while choco is acting like extremely scummy ('ill claim at 9 votes' 'ill vote myself and then claim!' + the whole not answering notty thing and changing their story 1000 times + general behaviour) in my GUT i know notty must be evil/purposefully trying to look evil and IT DOESNT SIT RIGHT WITH ME

if it comes down to it I WOULD PROBABLY SWITCH TO CHOCO JUST TO GET A LYNCH but i still think that notty is a better choice and very evil and deserves swift death

hipmeow

Reaction score
the main reason i want to lynch notty is because it could tell us if the cards are linked to alignment, plus i dont believe her claim as it seems too convenient. but at this point im willing to lynch choco because i dont think we will ever decide on one person but id still prefer a notty lynch so ill keep my vote on notty for the time being.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
the main reason i want to lynch notty is because it could tell us if the cards are linked to alignment, plus i dont believe her claim as it seems too convenient. but at this point im willing to lynch choco because i dont think we will ever decide on one person but id still prefer a notty lynch so ill keep my vote on notty for the time being.
yes I AGREE IT WOULD BE NICE TO FINISH VOTES BY MURDERING NOTTY

but literally while choco is acting like extremely scummy ('ill claim at 9 votes' 'ill vote myself and then claim!' + the whole not answering notty thing and changing their story 1000 times + general behaviour) in my GUT i know notty must be evil/purposefully trying to look evil and IT DOESNT SIT RIGHT WITH ME

if it comes down to it I WOULD PROBABLY SWITCH TO CHOCO JUST TO GET A LYNCH but i still think that notty is a better choice and very evil and deserves swift death
We can vote notty tomorrow fam, no one except her is saying she ain’t scum, I just prefer if we can check it.

And reasons for lynching choco, well read the last 10 pages.

For waiting longer into the day, I’m not too sure we can get more info out

G

Guest35486

Day 1 - Vote Count
Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood
Nottykitten (4): Unusual_Dood, Jivvi, Dess, ChocoFox
ChocoFox (11): Roobarb Pie, erik5456, Danni122112, Nottykitten, Mulbery, Enderfive, Runemen4, Ooglie101, Aqua, hipman500(x2)

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 players to lynch and 11 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

The room closes in on ChocoFox and puts them in a noose. The card that falls out of their hand is The High Priestess.
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Night Action: Target one player, they are protected from night kills

---
It is now Night 2. If you have a night action, please send it in by 5 PM GMT, 29 March. (Thursday) The day will start by 6 PM GMT of the same day.

G

Guest35486

You look around the room as the lights turn on. Surprisingly, everyone is alive and well.

---​

Living Players:
Roobarb Pie
Danni122112
Enderfive
Iggish
Ooglie101
Geekenstein
Mulbery
Aqua
myusername22
Dess
hipman500
TheWeakGuy48_
Nottykitten
Fog
One one two
Comp
Jivvi
Unusual_Dood
erik5456
Runemen4

---

It is now Day 2, which will last 5 days. The deadline is at 1 PM GMT, 3 April. (Tuesday)
With 20 players alive, it takes 11 players to lynch and 10 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​