Not open for further replies.

Tails506

Reaction score
IGN: Tails506
Staff references: None
Time spent: None
Other ranks: I have not held a staff rank on any Blocktopia servers
Teamspeak: No

Responsibilities of a trusted player: I believe a trusted player should be able to help out with many problems that other players may have, such as fixing greif and helping new players get a sense of direction if they don't understand something. Trusted players should be able to maintain a kind, respectful community.

About me: I'm a helpful person that attempts to help out as much as possible, and I am always respectful to players, even when I am really frustrated with them. In real life, I'm kind of shy and I love reading, surfing, and drawing. Although I believe that I would make an exceptional operator, I would like to begin as a trusted rank as I have not held any Blocktopia staff positions previously.

A quick note: I know that there are many applications that you'll have to review, so I hope that this one stood out to you and I thank you for viewing.

Reactions: Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We sadly don't have much experience with you, though you made a nice application.
We hope to see all what you have written back first into the server, before you can hold a staff rank.

See you soon, and have lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.