Stephanie

Reaction score
Account Name: TacoLove231

Do you have any Premium alternate accounts? I do not

Age(note that we value maturity over actual age): 12

Timezone: Eastern Time zone

References (Op+, none are required but will help you significantly): None

Approx. time spent on BB (use /ontime to check): 13 Days 15 hours 45 minutes

Previous staff experience:I'm an Op on my friends server but he says I'm a good Op

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I'd say I know how to use WE commands good to help out and I am nice to all most of the time.
Also I've been playing on this one server (BB) for quite along time as you can tell, so I know how it works and crap.
I to help out when someone needs help just not many people have needed help lately. And I can get on after school and play
for a while so people can count on me to be on if they need help.

What do you think the role entails? I think the role entails helping people, making sure everyone has fun, cause building should be fun!
Also keeping BB a safe environment, and what I mean by a good environment is a safe place where people can have a good time, and no one's feelings get hurt
and that they can enjoy building!
Why do you want this position? I would like this position because, I have seen people who have needed an Op's help with something,
it would be late and I've wanted help them but I couldn't. I also what the position because I want to be more involved on the server.

final notes: Thank you for your time looking over this and I hope it's been a month...

• Love
  • Optimistic
Reactions: paceboys and Notme

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey TacoLove231, it's nice to see that you're applying for Buildbox Op again!

First off, good application. It's great that you didn't copy/paste your previous app onto here. Also, it's great that you're eager to help and that you have a good sense of the responsibilities required from Ops.

Your activity is great-- I think that you're first on /ontime top? I do you see you on the server often, usually building with swagtheman -- which brings up a few flags concerning maturity and how you handle arguments, especially with him. Aside from those arguments that I've seen between you and swagtheman, you seem like a nice person most of the time. Then again, I haven't seen your helpfulness peak up during the past month, which is a bit concerning. Maybe a month is too short?

Overall, I think it's the arguments that I've seen between you and swag that's making me doubt your ability to become a mature staff member on Buildbox. What I would suggest is that you take those arguments out of chat and in private, or better yet, don't get so irritated by small things-- move on and build. Also, improve your helpfulness by simply being actively open to answering relevant questions asked by players regarding Buildbox commands/rules/plots/etc.

Right now, my vote will be a -1.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I'm a bit icky about this. I haven't heard much from you, since you seem to build quietly whilst chat goes by, or roleplay, which is perfectly fine, but doesn't show us that you're contributing to main chat a lot. Either that or time zone. haven't really seen your helpfulness improve, probably because of that.

Your arguments with Swag have apparently continued, which makes me doubt your maturity at the moment, nevermind as an op. Rex's advice basically sums up what I'd say. It's probably better to direct you to similar advice that I agree with than making my own. It saves time and contradiction.

Sorry, I'm going to have to go with -1 this time.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Thank you both for looking over it and for your time. I hope to become more helpful over the months.

I know I got some flaws but I know I can get over it and be more helpful :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Hey there Taco, sorry for the late response.

I haven't really seen you that much recently due to problems on my end. Though, when I have seen you, the majority of the time you seem to be silent or having an argument with Swag. These disagreements, as Rawr said, should be discussed in a private message, so try to do this in future.

I haven't really seen you helping out much, so I would suggest trying to improve on this and try to answer any questions that players may have.

Sorry but for now, I'm going to go with a -1

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Good god, I'm sorry, I thought I already replied to this.

Unfortunately, I personally saw zero change between you when you applied for op before and you applying now. You still have arguments with swag, you still don't help much, and you still are rather quiet when not arguing with him. I think rawr pretty much spoke for all of us since we're all agreeing with him (including me). Sorry, but I'm going to have to go with a [BCOLOR=#000000]-1[/BCOLOR].

Tamzies

Reaction score
My forum posting ability is really weird with this PC and I hope this works.
Taco you have always been very nice on BB, but I think you aren't quiet ready yet. You need to have a clear image of what we want to see in an BB Operator and when you have that you can shape yourself around this image.
I do not see a Operator in front of me when I see you and I think you just need to wait and observe someone like Miya or Swimmer.

For now a -1, Good luck!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The staff have given their votes, and I'm afraid this application is being declined. Try to work on your server presence - speaking up only to argue isn't the great image you could give! With this in mind, you may reapply in one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.