Swate's Trusted Application!

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Swate's Trusted Application!
  • In-Game Name: Swate
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have no alts personally, but my brother's account is Your_Moma. I also have friends who play on my connection sometimes, but they're only temporarily using my connection.
  • Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +10, AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time.)
  • Your age: I am 13, my 14th birthday is next Saturday. (September 8th)
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing on [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival since November 23rd, 2010.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Twice in the past, I have been a Trusted on Zombie Survival. The first time was for about 6-7 months, the second time was only for about a month.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will do my respected duty as a [Trusted] and help out in-chat. If someone has a question or even the slightest bit of confusion, I will help them out. If someone is violating the /rules, I will kindly tell them to stop, and if they do not I will warn them. If this continues even further, I will have to kick them. If something instantly ban-worthy (e.g., racism, excruciatingly brutal language, etc.) comes up, I will ask an Op to ban them. Also, I will sometimes play rounds where I will just search for physical rulebreakers (pillarers, spleefers, etc.) without caring if I get zombified, much like a refereeing Operator without hacks.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot/get logs of the abusive act and send it to a Director, who will decide what needs to be done from there.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am a very helpful person, and I always have my eyes on both the chat and my screen (especially the chat). I also have almost 2 years' experience of the server which helps a lot with being a [Trusted].
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I stand adamantly for fairness, fun and, most of all, helpfulness. If anyone is doing something the opposite of one of those qualities, I will do what is necessary to rectify the situation.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: AvantGarde, JWB101197, Theodorre, RaneofPane and OvionyEldin have all referenced me. Thank you, guys! :)
  • Signed: Miles (a.k.a Swate)