Sushi's App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
In-game username: Suikae

Time-zone: GMT -5

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
I'll spend up to 2-3 hours, on weekdays I'll spend from 1-4 hours (without any interruptions i.e work, exams, etc.). Although sometimes you may find me up late at night or early in the morning.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
The responsibilities of an operator on the server, I believe are keeping the game fun for all the players while helping maintain order. In order to accomplish this, you'll need to help players, enforce the rules as much as possible(preferably all the time) and overall make a friendly and welcoming environment for all.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I am an ex-operator of Classic Lava Survival, so I fully understand the responsibilities and duties of being a staff member. I have experience when it comes to handling certain situations.
I've carefully observed operators handle their jobs as they sufficiently keep the server fun and enjoyable for the player base.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
Although I have improved over time I still have my flaws. Whenever I find myself in a awkward situation I will most likely respond very hesitantly or not reply at all because I seem to always find myself to be the one at fault. I try to improve on this, but at the moment I find this just as important to mention.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would most likely consult with another staff member on the matter to get their opinion on what should be done, if there are no staff members on I would try my best to judge the situation on what is needed to be done.

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have?
  • Classic Lava Survival
References:
Biblius
Harold1995
FrenchSanta12
I just want to say thank you to those who agreed to reference me! Also sorry for the long wait upon my application, I was just revising what I should type! c:

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
I'm glad you have decided to apply. I remember you from Classic, and you were a great staff member back then, and I'm sure you will if you try it again. You're definitely one of the friendliest, helping and true players of RoF. You're highly active on RoF and every time you help other players it's quality helping. I regret nothing when I referenced you, I'm sure you'll do a great job as a staff member on Rituals of Fire. +1 and good luck.

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I would've gladly referenced you if you asked me! You're honestly one of the greatest people to talk to in this community. You've been active, and you should be familiar with the fundamentals; the prior experience is a major plus. +1

• Thank You
Reactions: std1997 and Suikae
Status
Not open for further replies.