Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
In-game username: Super_Goku

Staff references(Op+): Peter24

Time spent on the server: 1 day 18 hours and 32 mins

Other server ranks (present and past): Current TNT Wars trusted.

TeamSpeak: Y/N Super_Goku

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Being a trusted is a great responsibility You need to be mature enough to handle certain situations en you need to be able to keep your head calm and clear when dealing with problems. Being a trusted also means that you assist Op+ with stuff. As a trusted you also have the power to check grief and possibly illegal raids.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Not much to tell, I'm 15, live in Belgium. I'm in my fourth year of highschool. my hobbies are swimming and dancing, acting and singing. I got a little brother and sister. I don't have a girlfriend and I game a lot. I'm a current Trusted on TNT Wars and I think that, that experience will help me a lot if I get chosen for Elysium Trusted.

Q

Qube

I'm going with a zero for now, i simply have not seen you as much as i would like to, and the start of the server being a bit hectic so i have not really been able to see everyone who has been helping out! I might change this later if the application is still open.

I wish you good luck with your application, cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Super_Goku

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I'm just not sure if you're ready. I know you really are dedicated, but I feel you just need some more time to get used to Elysium. I'm sorry, but I vote -1.

EDIT: I value your enthusiasm and the fact that you acknowledge your weakneses, and have decided to change your rating to a +1.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
When you asked me for a reference I said no, as I didn't think that a week of premium experience was enough.
Whilst you do a good job on TNT, I haven't yet seen you stand above the crowd on Elysium. If this application is still open by the end of the week I may be ready to change my 0.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I've been looking through this and the previous app, and my conclusion is that you are dedicated enough to deserve a chance as trusted. This is going against my first instinct, but I think I am going to give you the +1

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Well, maybe 1 week of playing on the server is not enough to completely understand the server. But this is something that I really want. And something I will really work hard for. If you will give me a chance to prove myself, I will not let that trust go in vain.

Reactions: Undefined User 7

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Apologies. I have been busy with school since it's a new semester, and they're going full throttle!

I do see you on a lot and I do see you lend a hand to answer questions players ask. Your infant behavior is stellar. Though, I would like to see more of you standing out. I don't mind giving this application a +1 ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Sploorky

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response, I wanted a bit more time to gauge my vote.

I haven't seen you much on the server, as I'm pretty sure our time zones are fairly opposite. When I have seen you, I'm sad to say nothing stands out to me. You're by no means a bad player, and you're a cool guy to hang around with on teamspeak, but until I'm completely impressed by your actions on the server(when I see you, of course), my vote is going to be a zero.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Nobody's perfect, and we are not entirely sure if you fit our staff team. It mostly happened because of your stafftime screw up last week. Though, we are willing to give you the benefit of doubt, in the hope you can improve yourself during your time as Trusted. We know you are new to premium staffing, so I highly suggest you to ask advice to your colleagues.

Approved, and have fun Goku!

Status
Not open for further replies.