Super_Goku's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
In-game username: Super_Goku

Staff references (Op+): None

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): Classic TNT Wars Trusted (2 times) Premium TNT Wars Trusted, JtE Ttrusted, JtE Operator

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: An Operator is someone who has been found mature and helpfull enough to be able to handle the rank. An Operator has to know not to abuse his/her powers and has to make decisions on his own where needed. He or she also has to know when there is a serious moment and a fun moment. An Operator may have a higher rank than the normal players but that doesn't mean he/she can look down on people and think he/she can be rude against them. An Operator also has to be able to remain active and helpfull and mature at all times. If you're an Operator you know that you carry a big responsibility to players and other staffmembers, because they will think that you know what you are doing and what you can and can't do.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: Because I have been staffmember before on multiple servers, including JtE. Which I assume that staffing will be like. This might be a stupid reason, but, because I have staffed before, I know what level of maturity and helpfullness you need to have in order to be able to staff properly. Also, staffing can be a lot of fun if you want it to be.

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: I will try to get in contact with an other staffmember. If he/she doesn't know, I will try to find a higher level staffmember and ask him/her what to do. If he/she doesn't know, I will get one of the admins to ask what to do about the problem.

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: Tell him/her to stop but take screenshots to show to the admin what has been going. If he/she doesn't stop I will get an admin, give the screenshots and tell him/her that the staffmember in question has been acting up and even when told to stop, he/she still continued.

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: I am good with noticing mistakes and misbehaviour with other players, but when I make a mistake, I won't notice as quickly, this might be something worth working on.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm Michaël, I'm from Belgium and I'm 16 years old, I'm in highschool and I study IT, I have a girlfriend and my hobbies are playing musicals, swimming and gaming. I am pretty sociable and if you're friendly to me, I'm friendly to you.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: When I resigned from my position of Operator on Jte, I was pretty sad because I really liked doing it, school got in the way, but now, I can manage my schoolwork and still have plenty of time to play on Blocktopia. The best way for me to be able to enjoy myself the most, is by being a staffmember, because I like helping people. I hope you will take this application into consideration.

-Super_Goku

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Hello Super_Goku,

After much discussion, we have decided to decline your Operator application. Reason for this is we want to make sure this is a server you have time for and it's something you can commit too. If you feel after sometime that this is something you can contribute the necessary time then you can certainly apply again!

• Sad
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.