Super Zombie/Human

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
So this has been going through my head for awhile, maybe every round, there is one random super zombie and one super human. A super human would be a special human that can only be infected by a super zombie, unless every other human is caught and s/he's the last human, making him/her any zombie's game. A super zombie would function as a normal zombie, infecting any player, but also has the ability to infect the super human at any time. It's only an idea, but maybe would change things up. This can be every round, every few rounds, special occasions. Also there can be more than 1 super zombie if its too pro-human for that 1 special super human. If this can't be coded or implemented it's fine, worth a shot! :) Thoughts? Responses?

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Bluh.

Personally-I-think-the-challenge-of-those-having-one-on-one-battles-would-be-the-most-amazing-thing-ever.

However: I-find-certain-flaws-within-this. Reading-you-stated-that:

A super zombie would function as a normal zombie, infecting any player, but also has the ability to infect the super human at any time.

The-problem-is-that-the-huuman-only-has-to-be-concerned-with-the-super-zombel-and-no-other-zombels-while-the-zombel-has-the-ability-to-infect-normal-huumans-and-the-super-huuman.
If-the-purpose-for-this-is-to-see-a-one-on-one-between-two-players-then-I-suggest-rewording-that. It-seems-sketchy-that-the-super-huuman-would-have-an-upper-hand-than-normal-huumans- Then-again-they-are-a-"super-huuman"-so-that-might-be-the-point- Don't-get-me-wrong-I-still-stand-where-I-am-of-only-a-one-on-one-challenge-of-only-those-two-people.

Also-if-this-were-to-be-implimented-into-the-game-what-would-you-suggest-the-command-be?

Right-now-if-this-were-a-trusted-application-I'd-stand-at-a-zero-for-that-problem-that-I-see-but-leaning-to-a-+1.

Summer10

Reaction score
Bluh.

Personally-I-think-the-challenge-of-those-having-one-on-one-battles-would-be-the-most-amazing-thing-ever.

However: I-find-certain-flaws-within-this. Reading-you-stated-that:

The-problem-is-that-the-huuman-only-has-to-be-concerned-with-the-super-zombel-and-no-other-zombels-while-the-zombel-has-the-ability-to-infect-normal-huumans-and-the-super-huuman.
If-the-purpose-for-this-is-to-see-a-one-on-one-between-two-players-then-I-suggest-rewording-that. It-seems-sketchy-that-the-super-huuman-would-have-an-upper-hand-than-normal-huumans- Then-again-they-are-a-"super-huuman"-so-that-might-be-the-point- Don't-get-me-wrong-I-still-stand-where-I-am-of-only-a-one-on-one-challenge-of-only-those-two-people.

Also-if-this-were-to-be-implimented-into-the-game-what-would-you-suggest-the-command-be?

Right-now-if-this-were-a-trusted-application-I'd-stand-at-a-zero-for-that-problem-that-I-see-but-leaning-to-a-+1.
why-are-you-talking-like-this?
Anyways this has too many more cons then pros imo

Reactions: Jayfeather

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Pennies for your thoughts, thanks! Hmm, it might have many cons than pros, but it would be a nice switch-up in the gameplay. As I said before, it doesn't need to be very often, it can be in a very rare case perhaps, or maybe on run maps, where its almost a for sure zombie win. As for the command, maybe it can be implemented as a random thing, or just on run maps if possible. There would be the problem of some new players not knowing whats what as well, but some zombies just randomly attack any humans anyways. Being a super human can be tweaked as well, instead of until theres only last human, we can change it into another factor where any zombie can infect it. I'm at a lost as to what that factor would be now, but i'll do some thinking about it. But overall i feel this might be something fun :)

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Maybe this could be another fun command for vetops like /hardcore and /powerpill, since it probably will need to be moderated. Like the idea though :3

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Well, I found a pretty big flaw in this.

What if the super-Zombel gets discouraged and just randomly jumps around or goes afk, also, what if the super-zombel gets kicked/disconnects?

IF this is implemented, the nameplates/usernames should be different colours, eg. Super-human would be grey (?) and Super-zombel could be maroon

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Well, I found a pretty big flaw in this.

What if the super-Zombel gets discouraged and just randomly jumps around or goes afk, also, what if the super-zombel gets kicked/disconnects?

IF this is implemented, the nameplates/usernames should be different colours, eg. Super-human would be grey (?) and Super-zombel could be maroon
Gray is for Op Humans.
Maroon is for Op Zombies.
Maybe a different skin?

My thoughts are that it should be every few rounds, nothing wrong with this, but the Super Zombie should be the first infected.

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Yes i definitely agree with jayfeather, Super humans and super zombies should be chosen at the start of a round if it were to happen. Maybe 3 super zombies when its activated, just to keep things fair maybe. And as for the way to distinguish between super humans and zombies, a different skin would cost extra money, so maybe there could be a way to auto title and it would show the title on the nameplate too. If this isnt't possible or there's another way, feel free to add.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Hm, I'm actually starting to like this idea naw. Ignore my post earlier. Super zombies/humans could have diffrent skins, colours and maybe get extra karma?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Super-Zombies could have Pink names, Super-humans could have Yellow names.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I totaly disagree with this idea.
You are super human and can just afk in spawn since the super-zombie is afk or a "noob" who doesnt know what to do...
And its pretty hard to specialy kill a certain human.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the idea, but I think it should be implemented as a one vs one idea. So the Super zombie can ONLY get the super human. So say if people are having an arguement and want to dish it out, put them against each other for the next two rounds, alternating positions. Just a thought.

EDIT: Oops necro-post, nvm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.