Super Smash Bros. (3DS/WiiU)

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
If they don't have Lucario or Zoroark I will die on the inside.
I wouldn't mind Mewtwo X being introduced ;]
I would like less Pokemon characters please. :x
There are really just so many Pokemon chosen to be placed as playable characters that it gets somewhat tiresome and uninteresting to see so many from the same franchise.
We've had Pikachu, Mewtwo, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Pichu, and the Pokemon Trainer (whom has 3 Pokemon in 1), and Pichu was essentially just a rehash of Pikachu just faster and weaker with the ability to hurt itself using its own moves.

Mewtwo X? Why not just the original Mewtwo? What would the difference be?
And really, there is a lot of Pokemon already available, why more? :x

I would rather see a resurgence of possibly more obscure or lesser known characters that are interesting and seem fun to play with.
Hey, Fire Emblem (great games), was really only marketed into the West thanks to Marth and Roy's success in Melee.
And R.O.B the Robot was a fairly unsuccessful extra addition to the NES and is nice to see in a number of games like Mario Kart DS and Brawl.

Newer characters or collaborations of characters from other companies like with the (finally) Megaman from Capcom or Sonic from Sega.
Hey, yeah I would love an Amaterasu (even though it was originally a PS2 title).
Bayonetta, with Bayonetta 2 being exclusive to Wii-U, wouldn't be a bad addition.

Just... Anything but more Pokemon please.

Reactions: Duffie

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
There are really just so many Pokemon chosen to be placed as playable characters that it gets somewhat tiresome and uninteresting to see so many from the same franchise.
We've had Pikachu, Mewtwo, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Pichu, and the Pokemon Trainer (whom has 3 Pokemon in 1), and Pichu was essentially just a rehash of Pikachu just faster and weaker with the ability to hurt itself using its own moves.

I would rather see a resurgence of possibly more obscure or lesser known characters that are interesting and seem fun to play with.
Hey, Fire Emblem (great games), was really only marketed into the West thanks to Marth and Roy's success in Melee.
And R.O.B the Robot was a fairly unsuccessful extra addition to the NES and is nice to see in a number of games like Mario Kart DS and Brawl.

Newer characters or collaborations of characters from other companies like with the (finally) Megaman from Capcom or Sonic from Sega.
Hey, yeah I would love an Amaterasu (even though it was originally a PS2 title).
Bayonetta, with Bayonetta 2 being exclusive to Wii-U, wouldn't be a bad addition.

I think 4 max is fine~
Pikachu ofc, Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo X, and Jigglypuff (preferably Jigglypuff replaced).
LoZ has had Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Ganondorf (4)
Mario has had Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Wario (6 characters! maybe 5 since Wario is separate universe)
Starfox has had Fox, Falco, Wolf (3 each of which had near identical movesets)
Kirby had Kirby, Kind Dedede, and Metaknight (3)

At the very least Pokemon offers very diverse characters with unique abilities.

And Mewtwo X would be a remodel, the same way Link has actually been different (Ocarina of Time Adult/Young -> Twilight Princess/Windwaker). With changes in movesets maybe.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

Why are you counting old rosters as new characters? It's a fresh slate everytime they change pokemon that will be appearing. You don't have 6 pokemon in one game if you consider the Pokemon Trainer as 1 pokemon because they're always removing or changing certain pokemon. Not to mention, like Defiant said - diverse skill sets.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
WIIFIT TRAINER YUS Anyways, did you see that special for the wii fit trainer, dayum.
And:
And did you not see how he pocketed that energy ball Samus shot at him!? He's badass.
[Megaman is going to be SO GOOD I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIS LONG RANGE WHILE EVERYONE'S IN MELEE RANGE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ all that.
I think I reallllllllllly need to get this now, and, I think wii fit trainer will be the best, because, ya know, wii fit trainer, and stuff. And yeah, it looks like she has simple moves, but very powerful. Also hope you can change the gender of the trainer.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Also hope you can change the gender of the trainer.
Most likely can't. Looks like it's circled around her being female. :p

If you mean the Villager, one can only hope. I mean, come on... The Villager would still be badass. :p
That makes no sense - the villager is also 'circled around' being male :p

Anyways, found this cool video, thought you guys would like it

• Useful
Reactions: JKangaroo

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
That makes no sense - the villager is also 'circled around' being male :p
Sorry, I don't know much about Wii Fit Trainer, as I've never played Wii Fit. xP
There actually are two genders for the Wii Fit Trainer to my knowledge but I don't think you'll be able to play as anyone but the female.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Thank god Sonic has been confirmed to still be in it. .-. I would've died otherwise.

Also, you woudn't believe how much those two have been doing together lately, especially in the comics. Just have a look at the most recent publications of the Sonic comics: