Suicide Vest

• Thread starter shadowdragoon66
  • Start date
S

shadowdragoon66

It might be kinda fun to have one of these. Just run into the middle of a group and BAM! splatter yourself everywhere.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Well, it's effectiveness would vary, based on it's actual radius and the amount of people around you. This might be helpful in situations where you're cornered. It could activate via a command like /s or something.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Might be fun, but it will be abused, and would probably need to have a high price. Also might be used a lot for spawn killing, someone walks out, and BAM! YOUR DEAD! Also will need a way of identifying a person with the vest, to be a ble to identify spawn killers attempting to spawn kill. Idea is good, but really would take longer to make than it is worth.

e_e_s

Reaction score
I would reather like to have creepers instead that will ran into the players like the zombies, but will explode. But I don't think that would be a so good addition eather...

T

Tiger_087

This sounds sort of...controversial.
I mean, in the news there have sometimes been reports of suicide bombing. Seeing as this suggestion might make people think about terrorism, I'm not too keen on it.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
hm /creeper c: I think that idea is not needed, because this:

No.
Why would you want that? The goal is to kill people without dying yourself.
You would also need more than "Oh, I thought this would be fun".
You need a description on how it would work, and how much you think it should cost.