[Suggestions]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello, just a couple of suggestions I thought of and I wanted you guys to give some feedback of what you think!
  • A command which let's hunters make a growling noise, just for fun really, but if it's too much coding, obviously don't bother :p
  • Every now and then, like Juggernaut, a round starts (not sure what to call it, name suggestions please?) in which instead of re spawning in the lobby when you die, you instantly turn hunter there and then, with full hp and kit etc (just like when AoD first started). I know this is a really long shot, but I think it would be cool to have this, so it's like 'Oh no! Now it's dangerous to team up... should I risk it in a team or risk it alone?!' (as if you team up, if one dies they could instantly help kill off the others). It just adds a bit more variety in rounds. Hopefully it's possible :p
Just suggestions, feel free to say your opinion. :)

W

Wimali

I don't really like your first idea and don't really see a point in it, put your second suggestion sounds very interesting and I really think it would be a fun gamemode.