[Suggestion] /w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggish

Reaction score
Suggestion Name: /W

Description: In AoD there is a command, /a. It arranges the armour in your inventory to make you wear the best armour in your inventory. This is very handy with jugg.

Why should we implement this: We should implement this because I have seen multiple juggs taken out without their armour, they were just swamped immediately and when they DO get on their armour with /a they don't have time to organize their weapons. So in some cases you could have a jugg being attacked by four people and he/she has a wooden sword equipped. /w would organize your weapons in the standard order sword than bow and so on.

What possible issues could this have: Some people might have a different format for their weapons.

Extra Notes: I personally experienced this. In colourido I was chosen as jugg there was someone right beside me, I had no time to do /a. After killing him/her I had 2 hearts left.
I then did /a. By then another person attacked me. I had regenerated to four hearts but the whole time I was on the run so I had no time to get my diamond sword out. That person killed me. I would've killed him/her if I had had my diamond sword :(

Reactions: chicken23456789

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
At the moment the /w command is taken up by the shortened version of /whisper. I'm not sure how easy/hard that would be to fix, but I do like the concept behind this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.