[Suggestion] Turn off* deathfeed

W

Wimali

I'd like it if we would be able to turn of deathfeed. This would make it so we would only see when we kill someone or get same. That way the whole chat doesn't get spammed and we can still talk c:

EDIT: omg i just noticed the spelling flaw in title i is lik so embarased omg sum1 pls chance dat i cri :c
EDIT²: omg kylie thnx luff u <3
EDIT³: alrite then if i cant luff u f u :c

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
This would be a great thing to have!!!!!!! With all the deathfeed, literally everything I say doesn't get replied to. This could be a way to allow people to talk and actually see someone talk back.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
EDIT: omg i just noticed the spelling flaw in title i is lik so embarased omg sum1 pls chance dat i cri :c
NO.
fine.

And I like this suggestion, though it probably will get added anyways. :3

Jinks, in spawns, people can be fine and safe there, and they could be trying to ask questions, but everyone misses it because of all the death spam.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Oh! I have an idea of what would work better!

We could have a toggle command to disable/enable seeing the deaths/kills of other people. It could be called /deathfeed or /killfeed. Some people are interested to see who killed who, but some people like to chat while killing and prefer not to be spammed with deaths that are not their own kills/deaths. I personally think this would work rather well. There could be random tips saying "Want to see other people's kills? Type /deathfeed!", and having deathfeed off would be enabled automatically when you first join.

BRAM, NO. YOU CAN'T LOVE ME. Or be prepared to be introduced to my torture room.