[Suggestion] Trade hub/Black market

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
With the recent addition of player plots, it's very easy to stockpile on items/blocks and/or rare items. It would be nice to see some kind of trade hub (maybe a dedicated player plot with a warp?) where people can safely exchange items with each other.

kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I've always been in favor of players being able to use the in-game shop commands to create slab shops that sold items they had and deposited cookies into their balance - and slab shops could be built in the plots. I think a player controlled economy would be very interesting and it would certainly increase participation and quarrying, etc, and I'm very curious how much blocks like smooth stone actually end up being worth cookie-wise.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've always been in favor of players being able to use the in-game shop commands to create slab shops that sold items they had and deposited cookies into their balance - and slab shops could be built in the plots. I think a player controlled economy would be very interesting and it would certainly increase participation and quarrying, etc, and I'm very curious how much blocks like smooth stone actually end up being worth cookie-wise.
probably not, and this goes for a lot of things, because you can sit there harvesting them all day but there's not much demand above the 100-odd blocks it takes to make your 3[sup]3[/sup] afkbox, or similarly structured house.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
This suggestion has been denied- No one was really in favor. To begin with, if you don't trust the player you're trading with, don't trade with them. You can use pretty much the entire lobby (or community chests, while no one else is around). RoF also has staff which can sort things out if things go wrong.