[Suggestion] Top 3 Leaderboard Changes (in CTF, KOTH etc.)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea:
I dunno (if you want one, the title might do)

What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea:
The Top 3 Kills/KDR (whatever it is) leaderboard rewards whoever has the most kill at the end of each round, but in gamemodes like CTF, KOTH and Payload, the game is not moved forwards by killing, but rather by Captures, Time Held and Progress
My suggestion is that, rather than rewarding the guys who run off and kill instead of making progress where its needed, shouldn't the Top 3 rewards be given to the most Captures, most time standing on the Hill, or most Prigress made? Of coure, mindless slaughter is still a vital part of these gamemodes, so maybe the Top 3 leaderboard for bloodlust could stay.

Why should it be implemented into the server:
I, and I'm sure theres a few others, feel pretty awesome after stealthing 18 flags away in one round, but when round end comes about, you are unrewarded because you didn't kill anyone. Of course, you get points for grabbing the flag, and more for returning it, but you still don't get rewarded for mass flag-snatching. Also, gamemodes like KOTH and Payload, (I just realised that there's not anyother relevant gamemodes, so the word like is redundant. Oh well) you don't
recieve any reward at all for being the key player who didn't abandon the cart to gallivant off for some brainless bloodshed (Perhaps we can blame ZS for the lack of brains) or the on who stayed on the Hill while everyone else said, 'Screw it, we wasnt points' and so they duke it out elsewhere.
I reckon this needs to be implemented to make the endround points distribution a bit fairer.