[Suggestion] To disable rain in the lobby

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Rain, rain, go away, come again another day AND NEVER COME BACK GODDAMNIT.
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: The purpose of my idea is to disable rain in the lobby where all of the portals are.
Why should it be implemented into the server: First off, I love rain in real life. But rain in Minecraft has always bugged me as it sounds so annoying and repetitive. I know you can turn off weather with Optifine, but I think it'll be easier to just find a way to disable it in the lobby. It isn't always raining but when it does I always turn off my sound, and I like the sound of footsteps, the sound of punching blocks, portal sounds etc etc. The reason I'm writing this is because I'm currently in the lobby waiting for someone to come on until it started raining. Ugh.

/rant

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Just turn off your weather if you don't like it. Some people may like rain! and sense you have the option to turn it off it would be much more easy for everyone if you just flipped the weather switch instead of the developers having to find or make something that does it for you. And it may make some people mad because they like rain.