[Suggestion] - Suggestions!

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
-A buff for the stun bow, maybe 4 seconds?

-Add a blindness bow? Make it expensive though!

-A buff in the amount of damage grenades do, a direct hit should do about 5 hearts imo, I've only ever gotten one kill with them. (I don't know how much damage they do currently but it seems about 1-2 from my grenade jumping experiences)

-Mine nerf, maybe have the current mines cost around 24 and have mines which you have to walk on cost 10.

-Show how you suicided.

-have better detection of knocking players into the void, and maybe add it for lava too.

-Points for bows, add it so everytime you hit someone with your arrow, you get one point, to make arrow buying and encourage bow use more, also sometimes I like to hamg back in a tower or something and help my team by stunning/confusing everyone else, but I can't do it often due to becoming low on arrows.

-turn off friendly 'fire'. It is possible to use your fire bow on teammates, by firing it at them, it sets the ground they are walking on on fire and it is really annoying. (Don't know how to fix it)

-show teammates health above thier head, helpful for when you are coming in for backup or putting out the fire on them. Maybe make it a toggle thing?

-Add a splash douse potion.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
-A buff for the stun bow, maybe 4 seconds?
It is very powerful as it is and on times it is simply impossible to escape from TNT. I'm not fond of making it 100% killing if you know what you're doing.

-Add a blindness bow? Make it expensive though!
Apparently Optifine can negate the void fog. We considered the bow but with the problem of Optifine making it obsolete, it never happened (hence Nausea instead)

-A buff in the amount of damage grenades do, a direct hit should do about 5 hearts imo, I've only ever gotten one kill with them. (I don't know how much damage they do currently but it seems about 1-2 from my grenade jumping experiences)
It has taken me up to 5 grenades to kill someone. However, don't spam them!

-Mine nerf, maybe have the current mines cost around 24 and have mines which you have to walk on cost 10.
Personally I want to see the mine detection radius decrease, or the explosion radius decrease, or the mines take longer to detonate.

-Show how you suicided.
Yay for this.

-have better detection of knocking players into the void, and maybe add it for lava too.
This'll be worked on by Destro. The lava may be via the last damage source detected, I don't know yet.

-Points for bows, add it so everytime you hit someone with your arrow, you get one point, to make arrow buying and encourage bow use more, also sometimes I like to hamg back in a tower or something and help my team by stunning/confusing everyone else, but I can't do it often due to becoming low on arrows.
This is actually an interesting idea. I'll let Sparkly/Destro decide.

-turn off friendly 'fire'. It is possible to use your fire bow on teammates, by firing it at them, it sets the ground they are walking on on fire and it is really annoying. (Don't know how to fix it)
Might be means of associating a fire with a creator, and not applying it if creator's team == person's team. You'd still get the SFX like in the spawn but no damage.

-show teammates health above thier head, helpful for when you are coming in for backup or putting out the fire on them. Maybe make it a toggle thing?
You should be putting out fire on teammates to begin with. You don't even lose axtinguisher durability with it. The issue is, for the most part, if we do put health indicators up they apply for everyone rather than a select amount of people.

-Add a splash douse potion.
Destroyerx1 made mention to a water bucket that extinguishes fire within a 6 block radius, could also apply to putting people out of fire.

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Thanks for your response!

With the health insicators, I was meaning that it would be nice to know who urgently needs to be put out. e.g. if I see two people one fire, one left, one right, it would be nice to know which one to go to!

And isn't fire already associated with who made it? I'm pretty sure I've gotten kills when people burn to death from fire it looks like:

Player was killed by chris360kss's fire!