[Suggestion] Some of the more rare/expensive items should naturally repair over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhalo6

Reaction score
Like Rocket Boots for example, 195 durability will be lost fast if used in KOTL for example, or getting battered by mobs or falling in lava. (Like which would happen in floods)

Nothing overpowered, something like 3 hit points per five minutes, so in the average RoF round it would have repaired 21~ hit points. (While this may be underpowered it's up for discussion)

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I like this idea, but

How would it be for those items with Unbreaking 1,2,3 (and above if a staff member decides to spawn one above that for whatever reason?)

superhalo6

Reaction score
I like this idea, but

How would it be for those items with Unbreaking 1,2,3 (and above if a staff member decides to spawn one above that for whatever reason?)
Well it would depend on the price, like a Swiftness Chestplate, (just an example) 2000 cookies, somewhat expensive but after a couple rounds as Underling you would be able to buy it.

But say something in the range of 10-20k that had Unbreaking, it would regen.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
I don't like this idea. Why can't they just take off their expensive/special armour during kotl? Getting battered by mobs/falling in lava is the fault of the person wearing it (or the fault of the flooder). Again, if they wanted to keep their valuable armour they shouldn't be wearing it when they're likely to take a lot of hits. Besides, this would be quite a difficult thing to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.