[Suggestion] Ranking system

EEDEE23

Reaction score
Hey! I think, that this would be good. If you buy rank, you can't buy it anymore. I think, that it's really stupid, that you can buy veteran like 3 times or more (Like I accidentally did, had The Darkness :D) It kinda got me mad, over 200 hours wasted :/ Okay, I understand people who want to start everything over, but would there be some other way to do this?

• Agree
Reactions: Dark_Weaver123

Excepted

Reaction score
To me it doesn't seem like a mistake widely made. The only thing I would suggest is sending a message to the player clarifying that they want to buy that rank. Like I said it isn't a mistake widely made (I Think) so I'm not sure it would be worth coding. I understand your frustration of losing a rank but it isn't 200 hours wasted as the main reason(to me) you should play the server is to have fun, not to get ranks.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
A more simple solution would be for me to change permissions (yay) so that you can't buy lower ranks. It is a simple but quite a lengthy task and considering how rarely this happens it isn't at the top of my to-do list. The system currently in place isn't exactly rocket science and most of the time if you do accidentally buy the wrong rank I can reset it, but if you manage to do it three times? That is your own fault and don't expect much sympathy from me as it takes up my time to correct it. I will reset your rank at some point today when I am sorting out a few other things. However, the permissions change may come before Friday but I am not going to make any promises.