[Suggestion] Perks

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I noticed that the shop looks terribly empty! Not only that, all it has are buildings to buy! I personally think we need more than that. So that is why I am suggesting perks.

Perks are things that give you a little boost in-game. Here are some I've thought of:

Forcefield - For 5 seconds, arrows bounce off of you. But beware, sword strikes do not!
Tomahawk - Throws an axe straightforward in the direction you are looking. Deals the normal damage an iron axe does.
Bunny Hop - Makes everybody jump at the same time - this may mess up your enemies, but beware, it may also kill your friends!
Bloodlust - For 10 seconds, you get 5 extra brains for every kill.

Of course, you don't have to use these if you were to actually implement perks. But those were made just so you would get the idea.
I think perks would work really well and they would make the game a lot more interesting and fun. It would add a great deal to the strategy of the game. With perks, it wouldn't just be mostly about who has the better items. There would be strategy and timing involved - more of it than before.

Thanks for reading!