Accepted Suggestion more shop items

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So the current shopidea is great., it just needs items to buy. I would also recommend that the prices of the shopitems should be a little lower so people actully buy the stuff, and also might earn some orbs from buying, not only lose.

Zombie:

- Fire Charge | Used to burn the other team
- Cobweb | Used to place on a hunter/survivor or at strategic places
- Enderpearl | Used to escape from hunters quickly or teleport to a place faster
- Fireworks | Used to warn teammates if you are beeing chased or to show where a player is easier

- Compass (points at the nearest survivor/hunter) | Used to track down a player faster

Infection:

- Cobweb | Used to place infront of a player make them stuck
-
Splash Potion of slowness | Used to slow a running survivor or hunters while beeing chased
- Fire Charge | Used to slow down players and make the jumps harder for them

CTF:

- Speed II potion (1:07) | Used to sprint faster
- Backstab Knife (a golden sword with Sharp V) | Used to one-hit kill people at close range
- Enderpearl | Used to teleport faster either to/from the flag or when chasing a flagcarrier

FFA:

- Golden apple | Used for getting two more hearts and regenerate hearts faster

Much of this stuff is just ideas I came up with, so some might be abit weird. They can be edited so they are better with the gameplay.

The CTF should be very cheap because you die alot

Also I have a small suggestions which is to do so that hunters earn orbs for killing people in Infection. If they get no orbs you really dont need to hunt them.

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish and Fragile
Status
Not open for further replies.