Suggestion: Losses

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Basically, We can see how many games we've survived, But I want to see how many games I've lost to.. I think It'd be cool to see how many games you've died, And to be able to see others aswell.

Like, Next/Under where it has your winning amount, You could have
"Rounds lost: 807" Etc.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
well, its not technically a round lost, some people become zombies on purpose and end up killing 10 people, but if humans win that wouldnt really count as a loss to them. anyway, nice idea, and even though i dont really like it, i wouldnt mind if it get implemented.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
well, its not technically a round lost, some people become zombies on purpose and end up killing 10 people, but if humans win that wouldnt really count as a loss to them. anyway, nice idea, and even though i dont really like it, i wouldnt mind if it get implemented.
You could call it "Deaths" then.. Like "Total deaths: 290" etc. That sound better? :p

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
We used to have total rounds played listed in the /whois, but it was taken out in 3.0 . Thought total rounds played was never very telling of an OP, because it still counted them even if they were refs.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
We used to have total rounds played listed in the /whois, but it was taken out in 3.0 . Thought total rounds played was never very telling of an OP, because it still counted them even if they were refs.
Well it could just be Deaths and not Round losses? Kind've like "Kills" but just your deaths.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Off-topic: I was only a trusted at the time, so I can't say for sure, but I thought "Rounds Reffed" was its own separate statistic.

On-topic: Hm. Maybe. I'll get back to you on that. :3

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Eh, would be embarrasing if after this was approved and you would /whois on my profile. :p
I don't think It'll be able to count your past deaths as it'll be newely added, It'd be better if everyone started off as 0. :p

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
I do like the deaths better! :D - And Yes Nill there was a amount /ref ,but what happens when you play tell your zombied and the ref? i don't think it was ever reliable.