[Suggestion] Kills of the week

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
For one, you could at least put a little bit more effort into a suggestion. I probably sound crabby when typing this, but the lack of elaboration disturbs me.

And two, with this little information/elaboration, you may as well have PM'ed one of the Staff on the server suggesting this.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Boobman77

Reaction score
I am very sorry guys I should have put more effort. Well let me give this thread a proper introduction well the title says it all and the way this will work a Ref will look at the game and start putting in the names of the best kills of the week and by best I mean the most epic kills and the people that are on the list have a small prize.
So that is my proper Intro again sorry for this sloppy intro

• Optimistic
Reactions: froyd

Boobman77

Reaction score
For one, you could at least put a little bit more effort into a suggestion. I probably sound crabby when typing this, but the lack of elaboration disturbs me.

And two, with this little information/elaboration, you may as well have PM'ed one of the Staff on the server suggesting this.
Is that post on top good enough for you
P.s sorry for double posting

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score

The thing about this is that not all staff online during these "best kills" are refereeing, I think it would be better as it could be players and staff could put in the name.

It could be like to enter someone in:
/bestkill [name] [description of what happened]
Then it would show like this when doing /bestkill week:
Best Kills of the Week

Player 1 - [1]
Player 2 - [2]
Player 3 - [3]
Player 4 - [4]

Type in /bestkill [#] (Example:1) to see the description

If there are that many "best kills" typed about, at the bottom of the page for this command it could be:
BestKills Page (1 of 2) Type in /bestkill page 2 and so on.

Also: Would there be any rewards of having the "best kill" of the week? Boobman77 Or if this were going to be added, the staff could come up with a price.

EDIT: Also if this were to be added, I think it would be nice to have a server message to everyone about it like:
"Saw a really good kill happen? Type what happened by doing: /bestkill [name] [description]"

Also not sure if this is codeable or not.

Reactions: Boobman77

Boobman77

Reaction score

The thing about this is that not all staff online during these "best kills" are refereeing, I think it would be better as it could be players and staff could put in the name.

It could be like to enter someone in:
/bestkill [name] [description of what happened]
Then it would show like this when doing /bestkill week:
Best Kills of the Week

Player 1 - [1]
Player 2 - [2]
Player 3 - [3]
Player 4 - [4]

Type in /bestkill [#] (Example:1) to see the description

If there are that many "best kills" typed about, at the bottom of the page for this command it could be:
BestKills Page (1 of 2) Type in /bestkill page 2 and so on.

Also: Would there be any rewards of having the "best kill" of the week? Boobman77 Or if this were going to be added, the staff could come up with a price.

EDIT: Also if this were to be added, I think it would be nice to have a server message to everyone about it like:
"Saw a really good kill happen? Type what happened by doing: /bestkill [name] [description]"

Also not sure if this is codeable or not.
That is actually very good we can use that thanks for the suggestion

MustabearXD

Reaction score
Loool I thought of this a while back but, not in the sense of best kills, more of kill montage. I was planning on asking infected alien to do this, since he had experience with recording videos and was an Op + at time and could ref and stay hidden.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
The thing about if my suggestion of his suggestion is that people could always "lie" and spam it with random "best kills" so I was thinking maybe like you can only put in a "best kill" every 12 hours or once after every time the server reboots.

• Agree
Reactions: Boobman77

Boobman77

Reaction score
The thing about if my suggestion of his suggestion is that people could always "lie" and spam it with random "best kills" so I was thinking maybe like you can only put in a "best kill" every 12 hours or once after every time the server reboots.
yea that will be true but we can do the 12 hour thing

Reaction score
Well it sounds good but you needed more information and it was hard to understand with only 1 sentence that really just says on what to add

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion but honestly, it is not a great idea. First of all, the "best kills" in entirely subjective and one staff member (or player) can think different about it than another. Secondly, the staff does not have time to monitor everyone always, this will lead to people asking for best kill because they claim they made "an epic kill". (Or they can whine to people to /bestkill them). Finally, the "best" humans and hunters of a round alright get some recognition at the end out the round where it shows the amount of kills.

• Agree
Reactions: Love and Haysagar

Arachadonic

Reaction score
Website
www.watchingyou.com
I've always liked the idea of maybe a /leaderboard or /scoreboard command whereby it would show who has the too say /leaderboard kills and /leaderboard wins etc. From 1st place to last.
Or maybe a hall of game similar to what RoF has in it's lobby.
EDIT: a /leaderboard kills me would be good to bring you to the page you are on.
A /leaderboard tournament would be very useful for the upcoming tourney to keep track of your clans progress. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes the idea just shot to me and I'm only awake, on my phone and going to school!