[Suggestion] Ironman count down on scoreboard sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Its sometimes really hard to know when you're able to Ironman, most people (I bet) don't want to have to do quick math to know when the ten minutes are up.
So, a simple fix to that would be to add an Ironman count down on the scoreboard sidebar. This would help lots of players to know how much time is left for them to Ironman, so they won't miss it.

It would look something like this:
[BCOLOR=#c0c0c0]Ironman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#c0c0c0]9:23[/BCOLOR]
When almost over:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Ironman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]1:00[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Ironman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]0:10[/BCOLOR]

W

Wimali

Don't think this is necessary. There already is a countdown timer, I doubt it's very hard to memorize 25:00 as the time you can't activate ironman anymore. It just sounds like something that will clog up the scoreboard to me. A simple "One minute left to activate ironman" in the chat seems more useful to me.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
It is either going to be this or a "ironman warning". I want something added to help potential ironman(ers)

The warning I have in mind would be something like

"There are only 5 minutes left before you can't ironman. Type /ironman activate fast!"

• Informative
Reactions: Cloudy
W

Wimali

It is either going to be this or a "ironman warning". I want something added to help potential ironman(ers)

The warning I have in mind would be something like

"There are only 5 minutes left before you can't ironman. Type /ironman activate fast!"
Honestly, I think it should be only 1 minute. In 5 minutes it could still easily be forgotten or something.

• Agree
Reactions: tyukmn
Status
Not open for further replies.