[Suggestion] Hunter Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggish

Reaction score
Now this is just a short and sweet suggestion and I'll get straight to the point. I think hunters should have very simple sound affects. Actually I think they should have only one sound. A sound when they get hit. I think they should just simply make a zombie grunt whenever they get hit. If only one noise seems a little lame then you can add another one, a noise when they die. I just think it would be more dramatic if hunters had sound affects. The hunters are literally undead so they should sound like undead. Once again I think it would just be a nice little perk to AoD :joyful:

Reaction score
Now this is just a short and sweet suggestion and I'll get straight to the point. I think hunters should have very simple sound affects. Actually I think they should have only one sound. A sound when they get hit. I think they should just simply make a zombie grunt whenever they get hit. If only one noise seems a little lame then you can add another one, a noise when they die. I just think it would be more dramatic if hunters had sound affects. The hunters are literally undead so they should sound like undead. Once again I think it would just be a nice little perk to AoD :joyful:
Wow, well if your suggesting that I may as well suggest something I thought of a while back but thought it was too low priority. I just thought it would be cool if team hunters had pumpkin heads. It's probably too pointless to be added but I just think that it would be cool :p.
Good suggestion though. That would be pretty cool if it was added.

Edit: So if this was added the hunters would make these sounds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could AoDPrem please give some feedback on this because I do think this is a good idea for hunters to make sounds when they die. I don't think they should make sounds when they're getting hurt or passive sounds because it may give away surprise or sneak attacks.

• Thank You
Reactions: Iggish

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I personally don't see no absolute need for it to be added, as how it is now is fine. This would be a neat little thing to add, as you said it will give the hunters a more stealthy way to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.